Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Delayed Post for Hyatt elite nights bonus?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2021, 10:15 am
Original Poster

Wondering if others are also experiencing a delayed posting for the bonus elite nights, now that we are closing into 2/28.

My earlier nights from 12/26-1/3 posted rather quickly. My ones from 2/5-2/8 have yet to post. I need them to hit globalist to book an award stay for a relative using guest of honor.

DPs/experiences/thoughts appreciated.
Old Feb 15, 2021, 10:21 am

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Furni
Wondering if others are also experiencing a delayed posting for the bonus elite nights, now that we are closing into 2/28.

My earlier nights from 12/26-1/3 posted rather quickly. My ones from 2/5-2/8 have yet to post. I need them to hit globalist to book an award stay for a relative using guest of honor.

DPs/experiences/thoughts appreciated.
Discussed extensively in the thread and there’s a wiki:

2020 Q4- 2021 Q1 promo: new, enhanced "Bonus Journeys"
59Impala likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.