Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Chase Ultimate Rewards Transfer Time

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2020, 3:56 pm
Original Poster

Hey y'all,
I transferred 24k Chase UR points to World of Hyatt yesterday at 530pm PST and still have yet to receive the points to my World of Hyatt account. Is this normal for first time transfers to Hyatt? Needed to book a stay since house remodel has gotten quite dusty. Thanks!
Old Dec 11, 2020, 4:37 pm
Hyatt 5+ Badge

Programs: AA EXP; Hyatt Globalist; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by pchong8
Hey y'all,
I transferred 24k Chase UR points to World of Hyatt yesterday at 530pm PST and still have yet to receive the points to my World of Hyatt account. Is this normal for first time transfers to Hyatt? Needed to book a stay since house remodel has gotten quite dusty. Thanks!
the times I’ve transferred have been instantaneous. You may want to give a call to chase

Last edited by hp12c; Dec 11, 2020 at 5:18 pm
Old Dec 11, 2020, 5:05 pm
Original Poster

Yeah I did and they have no clue what's going on and told me it could take up to 7 business days lol. Hoping it just takes 24 hours from moment of transfer. First time ever having a delay for UR transfers.
Old Dec 11, 2020, 5:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Any name mismatch? They must be exactly the same on both accounts.
Old Dec 11, 2020, 6:40 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by azepine00
Any name mismatch? They must be exactly the same on both accounts.
Nope no mismatch names. Tempted to try a 1k transfer to see if it works since it officially passed the 24 hour mark.

A 1k transfer to Southwest worked flawlessly but I already had transferred points to my Southwest account before.
Old Dec 11, 2020, 7:17 pm

Programs: UA 1K, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Formerly Starbucks Gold
I transferred two days ago for the first time ever, it was instant.
Old Dec 11, 2020, 7:49 pm
formerly wchinchen

Programs: AA CK, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Hey y'all,
If you need another data point, I had the points transfer instantly too.
Old Dec 11, 2020, 9:40 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Always instant for me but I haven't done in several months.
Old Dec 11, 2020, 11:07 pm
Original Poster

Thanks everyone! My initial transfer of 24k finally posted after 1 day, 2 hours, 34 mins. Gonna try another transfer sometime this weekend and hopefully it's instant
Old Dec 12, 2020, 3:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Thanks everyone! My initial transfer of 24k finally posted after 1 day, 2 hours, 34 mins. Gonna try another transfer sometime this weekend and hopefully it's instant
Maybe because it was your first.

I have transferred UR to Hyatt dozens of times. I have two browser windows up and as fast as I can reload the Hyatt page, points are there. .
Old Dec 12, 2020, 10:18 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
A family member's transfer took several days. I believe the problem was that she had created her Hyatt account moments before the Chase transfer. I recommend that the Hyatt account be at least 24 hours old before attempting a transfer from Chase.
Old Dec 13, 2020, 8:16 am
Original Poster

Second (1k) and third (11k) transfers took over a day as well. 1 day, 7 hours, 51 mins for one and 1 day 6 hours, 4 mins for the second. Both were approved this morning one minute apart so my transfers are definitely being sent for manual approval
Old Dec 14, 2020, 12:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT PLT, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
Transferred some yesterday. It was instant.
Old Dec 14, 2020, 9:49 pm
Original Poster

My last transfer took 1 day 12 hours 36 mins lol safe to say my account will never get the instant transfer anytime soon
Old Jan 29, 2021, 5:29 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, WOH Globalist
Apologies, posted this in the wrong place!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.