Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

15-25% point rebate on WOH award stays through (Jan 4) plus free parking

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 8, 2021, 9:06 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: coleslaw
When will my 15% (/25% for WOH card holders) rebate post?

Rebates usually post every Monday/Tuesday and cover stays where the stay posts (/shows up in your account) by Sunday.

This is a rebate and not a discount - you will have to pay the full points amount up front and then wait for the rebate points to be credited after check out date.

The rebate promotion applies for stays with a checkout date up to and including 2/28/21.

Print Wikipost

15-25% point rebate on WOH award stays through (Jan 4) plus free parking

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2020, 5:23 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by ATLSFO0515
Any data points on how quickly the rebated points are posting to accounts? Historically I thought it was fairly quick on these types of promos (same time as points earned for the stay); however I haven't yet received the rebate points for a stay that completed last weekend when the stay points were credited within 24 hours. I know the terms say it could take 6-8 weeks but was hoping someone may have a more current experience? Thanks.
Did you register for the offer prior to your stay? Also, they’ve typically been taking 7 days or less.
Old Aug 8, 2020, 5:24 pm

Originally Posted by parrotheadmjb
If you wanted to be sure why don't you transfer the points to them and have them book it? Point Transfers usual get completed quickly.
Because that’s explicitly against the terms of the offer? Any transferred points used to make a booking will not receive the rebate.

Also, if OP is Glob and the people staying with them in Room 2 aren’t they wouldn’t be extended benefits.
Old Aug 8, 2020, 5:50 pm

For Globalists who’ve utilized the Complimentary Parking benefit on paid stays with this offer is it removed off the folio automatically or do you have to mention it to the front desk at check out?
Old Aug 9, 2020, 6:45 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AS MVP Gold 100K, Hilton Diamond(Amex), Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by Matt4200
For Globalists who’ve utilized the Complimentary Parking benefit on paid stays with this offer is it removed off the folio automatically or do you have to mention it to the front desk at check out?
Two stays and we had to ask to have parking charges removed. One was valet and the other was self park.
Old Aug 9, 2020, 9:30 am

Programs: DL DM
Did you register for the offer prior to your stay? Also, they’ve typically been taking 7 days or less.
Thanks for the feedback. I did register prior to the stay so hopefully just a day or two out from posting (has been 5 days now).
Old Aug 9, 2020, 1:37 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Jetblue Mosaic (past)
Does anyone know whether I'd be eligible for the 25% award rebate if it was a Guest of Honor booking that I'd be making for a family member?
Old Aug 9, 2020, 1:45 pm

Originally Posted by ATLSFO0515
Thanks for the feedback. I did register prior to the stay so hopefully just a day or two out from posting (has been 5 days now).
Yeah, just give it a few more days and see. The terms say 6-8 weeks I believe, but most see it in 7-10 days.

Originally Posted by ZapperO
Does anyone know whether I'd be eligible for the 25% award rebate if it was a Guest of Honor booking that I'd be making for a family member?
Has yet to be determined, but would love to hear if anyone has received the rebate on a GOH booking.
Old Aug 9, 2020, 1:45 pm

Originally Posted by macmedic
Two stays and we had to ask to have parking charges removed. One was valet and the other was self park.
Ah, did you ask at check out or send it to your concierge?

I have 3-4 revenue stays coming up where parking is normally charged. So I’m hoping they automatically remove it, especially since it’ll be about $100-$150 each stay in parking costs. Also, very surprised a property is doing valet right now.
Old Aug 9, 2020, 3:39 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AS MVP Gold 100K, Hilton Diamond(Amex), Marriott Platinum
Ah, did you ask at check out or send it to your concierge?

I have 3-4 revenue stays coming up where parking is normally charged. So I’m hoping they automatically remove it, especially since it’ll be about $100-$150 each stay in parking costs. Also, very surprised a property is doing valet right now.
I contacted our concierge during one of the stays but her phone was down so I took care of it myself. One I asked at check out and the other the morning I was leaving and they removed it before check out. So was I. Glad I did not go straight to the parking garage :-).
Old Aug 9, 2020, 11:52 pm

Has anyone booked 2 Rooms under this offer and received the rebate on both or is it just 1?
Old Aug 10, 2020, 12:07 am

Has yet to be determined, but would love to hear if anyone has received the rebate on a GOH booking.
Yup, it does. Posted a few days after the stay. And could not be my stay as I have not had any in months.
Old Aug 10, 2020, 12:10 am

Originally Posted by s0ssos
Yup, it does. Posted a few days after the stay. And could not be my stay as I have not had any in months.
Thats great to hear! Hopefully it’s not a one off, I have a GOH stay booked in a week or so I’ll definitely post back. Was considering booking it as a 2nd room to get the rebate, but no guarantee of benefits then.
Old Aug 10, 2020, 12:12 am

Thats great to hear! Hopefully it’s not a one off, I have a GOH stay booked in a week or so I’ll definitely post back. Was considering booking it as a 2nd room to get the rebate, but no guarantee of benefits then.
It would have to be a two-off then as it was multiple reservations.
Old Aug 10, 2020, 12:45 am

Originally Posted by s0ssos
It would have to be a two-off then as it was multiple reservations.
Thats amazing to hear!
Old Aug 10, 2020, 3:44 pm

Deleted - found answer in T&C.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.