Wiki Posts
Search

Thompson Hotels

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2020, 7:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL 2 MM Unobtainum | UA 1.1MM Gold | MR Bonvoy Titanium
Thompson Hotels

I have a favour to ask of the Hyatt folks on FT.

I stayed at the Thompson in Nashville and was so impressed with the Bowmakers D&S Durga Amenities that they offered. I'm unable to find them for sale online except for the Body Lotion so I'm wondering if someone would be so kind to grab me a few extra ones at their next stay at a Thompson? I won't be traveling to Nashville or a city with a Thompson anytime soon due to Covid-19 but would like to utilize crowdsourcing to see if this is doable.

(Apologies to the Mods if these kind of community building posts aren't allowed per FT ToS)
Old Jun 29, 2020, 7:27 am

Originally Posted by Intl359Widget
I have a favour to ask of the Hyatt folks on FT.

I stayed at the Thompson in Nashville and was so impressed with the Bowmakers D&S Durga Amenities that they offered. I'm unable to find them for sale online except for the Body Lotion so I'm wondering if someone would be so kind to grab me a few extra ones at their next stay at a Thompson? I won't be traveling to Nashville or a city with a Thompson anytime soon due to Covid-19 but would like to utilize crowdsourcing to see if this is doable.

(Apologies to the Mods if these kind of community building posts aren't allowed per FT ToS)
What a nutty request. You want people you’ve never met to send you hotel toiletries?

Better idea: contact the hotel directly. If they won’t sell you some (perhaps via the gift shop or spa) then your SOL.
59Impala likes this.
Old Jun 29, 2020, 11:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL 2 MM Unobtainum | UA 1.1MM Gold | MR Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by txhyattlvr
What a nutty request. You want people you’ve never met to send you hotel toiletries?

Better idea: contact the hotel directly. If they won’t sell you some (perhaps via the gift shop or spa) then your SOL.
Worth a try and they don't sell via the Gift Shop or SPA.
Old Jun 29, 2020, 3:26 pm

Programs: AA explat,Adm Club,Priority Club, and all nonsense in my comic book mind.
Amazon had some listed,,but when you click on it, It shows not available--unkown if it will be available--perhaps the line has been discontinued?
Old Jun 13, 2021, 5:47 pm

Programs: AA (EXP, 3 MM), Hyatt Globalist, Taj InnerCircle Silver, MLife Noir, former LHW-Aurelian
Originally Posted by retirementdreams
Amazon had some listed,,but when you click on it, It shows not available--unkown if it will be available--perhaps the line has been discontinued?
Just FYI-- they're still at the hotel (as of this weekend)...
Old Jun 13, 2021, 6:35 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles
I wonder if the original poster ever found her/his soap? I still am having difficulty understanding how this would work....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.