Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

World of Hyatt WeChat bonus points promotion (1 Nov 2019 – 31 Jan 2020)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2019, 8:08 am
Original Poster
Hilton 25+ BadgeHyatt 5+ Badge

Hyatt is currently running a promotion on WeChat (available in Chinese only).

If you register to become a World of Hyatt member or log in to your existing World of Hyatt account on the Hyatt WeChat Mini Program (凱悅微信小程序) between 1 November 2019 and 31 January 2020, you will receive 100 World of Hyatt points.

If you make a booking through the Hyatt WeChat Mini Program and complete a stay at a Hyatt hotel (including participating M Life and Small Luxury Hotels of the World properties) between 1 November 2019 and 31 January 2020, you will receive 1,000 World of Hyatt bonus points per stay (or 500 bonus points per stay at Hyatt Place/Hyatt House). The maximum number of bonus points available through this promotion is 15,000 bonus points (up to 10,000 points for stays at Hyatt properties, including participating M Life and Small Luxury Hotels of the World properties, and up to 5,000 bonus points for stays at Hyatt Place/Hyatt House properties).

The bonus points will be added to your World of Hyatt account 4-6 weeks after you register as a World of Hyatt member / log in to your existing World of Hyatt account on the Hyatt WeChat Mini Program / make a booking through the Hyatt WeChat Mini Program and complete the stay.

Below are screenshots of the Hyatt WeChat Mini Program setting out the terms and conditions of this promotion (available in Chinese only).

skywalkerLAX likes this.
Old Nov 20, 2019, 9:27 am

Thanks for the info. Is this limited to a particular region or would I be able to book hotels in the US through this promotion?
Old Nov 20, 2019, 9:34 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by projectmaximus
Thanks for the info. Is this limited to a particular region or would I be able to book hotels in the US through this promotion?
The terms and conditions do not state that the promotion is limited to hotels in a particular region.
projectmaximus likes this.
Old Nov 22, 2019, 3:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT PLT, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
Do you have a QR code to load it?
Old Nov 23, 2019, 4:35 am
Original Poster

Just search for Hyatt in the Wechat app (you will find it under Mini Programs). The name of the Mini Program has both English and Chinese (凯悦Hyatt).
Old Nov 23, 2019, 9:13 pm

Programs: UA 1K, *A Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold, Avis PC, Hertz PC
Why would anyone open up his hotel loyalty account to surveillance by the Chinese government? I suppose Chinese locals can't really exist without WeChat or escape Chinese oversight, so they might as well get the points.
Brendan likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.