Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Select M Life Policy changes and thoughts on the MGM/Hyatt relationship in 2019

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Select M Life Policy changes and thoughts on the MGM/Hyatt relationship in 2019

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2019, 12:06 pm

The Hyatt/Mlife relationship remains undefined when Hyatt's new program kick in on March 1.
Old Feb 19, 2019, 12:18 pm
Ambassador: World of Hyatt
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Troopers
The Hyatt/Mlife relationship remains undefined when Hyatt's new program kick in on March 1.
Could you kindly elaborate a bit more on your thoughts?
Thank You
Old Feb 19, 2019, 12:26 pm

Originally Posted by 777 global mile hound
Could you kindly elaborate a bit more on your thoughts?
Thank You
The new Hyatt T&C effective March 1 can be found here:

https://help.hyatt.com/en/hyatt-term...t-terms-2.html

Appendix D pertains to the MGM relationship is a broken link.
Old Feb 19, 2019, 1:48 pm

I guess this is a little OT, but the WA in City Center a true WA, so actually a Hilton? So you get full Diamond benefits if you stay there as a Diamond?
Old Feb 20, 2019, 10:35 am

Originally Posted by HIFlya
I guess this is a little OT, but the WA in City Center a true WA, so actually a Hilton? So you get full Diamond benefits if you stay there as a Diamond?
See the property specific thread in the Hilton forum: Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas {US-NV}
Old Feb 20, 2019, 11:31 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt
Original Poster

Originally Posted by HIFlya
I hate to say this in the Hyatt forum for me its probably one of the top 20 Hilton properties in 30 years I've been to and yes to your question with all benefits
However more recently the breakfast benefit was downgraded sadly.Caught me unaware on an upcoming booking
Otherwise quivalent somewhat to Aria Sky Suites for a lot less and it has The former Mandarin Oriental Team something you rarely find in any property from Hilton Marriott Hyatt etc
Its a shame Hyatt didn't get the Cosmopolitan as originally planned.That would have been my go to property
By all means read the thread

Last edited by 777 global mile hound; Feb 20, 2019 at 11:46 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.