Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any Globalist members in London?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2019, 3:18 am

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, UA
Originally Posted by abaaz
Terms and conditions are not based on optics, but rather clearly stipulated rules. In this situation I don’t see how making a GOH booking for someone and then having points transferred into your account is in violation of any of Hyatt’s T&C..
WoH T&C specifically prohibit any sale of points and awards. Whether the transaction is cash or PIK, what you are proposing is to purchase a GOH award. Your argument is totally specious. If you and whoever you might find to enter into a PIK transaction want to do it, that's one thing, but to try to justify it based on the T&C is ridiculous. Did you miss the word "Gifting" in the T&C you quoted? In no way, form, or manner is a PIK transaction a "gift".
joe_miami likes this.

Last edited by OsakaWino; Jan 31, 2019 at 4:44 am
Old Feb 1, 2019, 1:04 pm
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by abaaz
Looking for globalist members in London for some work... offering a steak dinner in exchange for 15 mins of your time.
Hopefully this wouldn't be at an Angus/Aberdeen steak house!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.