Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt status match

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2020, 9:19 am

Originally Posted by cfabar1
Is the elite ramp up offer still available? I am Marriott Platinum.... I might even consider a match to Explorist, but honestly having my Hyatt Discoverist status (earned from 2019 stays, 0 nights this year) be enough doesn't really excite me to move all my 2021 booking to Hyatt, compared to Marriott Platinum elite benefits.

I find it amazing that the company with the smallest footprint isn't interested in acquiring customers with a status challenge or match. Maybe they feel it won't acquire them long term due to the limited footprint I suppose.
you don’t consider (with the promo) 15 nights between Jan 1 to Feb 28 a status challenge? Even the traditional corporate status challenge requires 20 nights.
Old Dec 19, 2020, 9:25 am

Programs: Delta Skymiles
My stays will be later in the year, probably beginning around March-April, so that one isn't a great help, but I do see what you mean.
Old Dec 19, 2020, 11:49 am

Originally Posted by cfabar1
My stays will be later in the year, probably beginning around March-April, so that one isn't a great help, but I do see what you mean.
Personally I love that Hyatt doesn’t status match.
59Impala likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.