Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Suite Upgrade

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2017, 7:45 am
Original Poster

Suite Upgrade

Sorry if this has been discussed previously here on the forum but I couldn't find it. As a Globalist, will Hyatt upgrade into a suite using points for my stay? Thanks!
Old Dec 13, 2017, 8:39 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by topman
Sorry if this has been discussed previously here on the forum but I couldn't find it. As a Globalist, will Hyatt upgrade into a suite using points for my stay? Thanks!
Short answer is yes, TSU's are valid on point stays.
but check out the dedicated thread:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...-upgrades.html
Old Dec 13, 2017, 10:21 am

Originally Posted by topman
Yes, based on availability at checkin. And also on point stays booked for others via Guest of Honor.

For short stays of a night or two, properties generally do so without much hassle, though occasionally I have to ask and wait for them to "check with manager". Other times, I've called the property a day or two before arrival on another matter to find they've already pre-blocked me into a suite. The treatment of this perk is very property dependent, which is unfortunate as it was one of the big selling points of the WOH program.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.