Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

World of Hyatt and Whole Foods Promotion

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

World of Hyatt and Whole Foods Promotion

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4, 2017, 12:20 pm

Programs: Hyatt diamond
Is $50 Amazon GC purchase an option instead of the $50 WholeFoods purchase to get the $20 Chase Credit?
Old Sep 4, 2017, 12:26 pm

Programs: AS,AA,JB, HH Gold, Starriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Explorist, Global Entry
Originally Posted by suite2suite
Is $50 Amazon GC purchase an option instead of the $50 WholeFoods purchase to get the $20 Chase Credit?
There's only one page to read, have you read this thread?
Old Oct 12, 2017, 8:05 pm

Programs: AA UA Delta. HH Diamond, PC Platinum, Club Carlson Gold, Hyatt Diamond
I received email, activated online, got the text message, shopped at WF on Sept 13, but no credit.
Old Oct 13, 2017, 12:58 am

OT, but I find Whole Foods competitvely priced in America. I do however prefer to patronize independent gourmet/organic markets when possible because the negative side of Whole foods is that they have put pressure on many great independent markets, some of which have gone out of business.
Old Oct 13, 2017, 2:30 am

Location: USA & UK -- AA EXP 3.5MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by milemission
I received email, activated online, got the text message, shopped at WF on Sept 13, but no credit.
Then something went wrong with the transaction. I received a text message, confirming that I had earned the credit, after checkout at the store and before I got to my car in the parking lot.
Old Oct 13, 2017, 9:10 am

Programs: Hyatt GP Diamond
I activated the offer online.

Walked into Whole Foods, stopped at Customer Service 10 steps in and the conversation with the clerk went something like this :

Me: "Where can I buy an Amazon Gift card please?"
Clerk : 'Oh, we don't sell those."
Me : "Oh yes, you probably do."
Clerk "No we don't."
Me: "No really, I'm pretty sure you must, esp given who owns you now."
<Pause>
Clerk : "Oh right ...... they're probably on that rack over there."

2 min later I had a $50 Amazon gift card in hand and by the time I reached the exit, had a text confirming my credit. No further contact on the phone, but even if so, I'm sure there is a way to opt out. Great deal!

Last edited by gunksny; Oct 13, 2017 at 10:49 am
Old Oct 14, 2017, 1:54 pm

I registered properly on 9.3 (got text confirmation, and a reminder text on 9.11). Spent $63.25 on 9.18. Still haven't gotten the credit.

Called today, and they have to send it to their mktg dept for a 10-14 day decision.

I think I'm done with Chase promos. Never have problems with AMEX.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.