Wiki Posts
Search

hyatt website for receipts

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26, 2017, 9:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: Diamond Medallion, Delta Million Miler, Hyatt Globalist
hyatt website for receipts

I'm having some issues with the hyatt website getting receipts for stays so I can file my expense reports. Some stays only show a single day while I was there all week and others don't show up for a week. Is this just something with my account or have others had similar issues?
Old Jul 26, 2017, 11:26 am

Programs: "But, I'm a GLOBALIST guest...."
Mine appear fine - I'm doing ERs too right now.
Old Jul 26, 2017, 1:16 pm

Programs: Hyatt Global, Marriot Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by sdadept
I'm having some issues with the hyatt website getting receipts for stays so I can file my expense reports. Some stays only show a single day while I was there all week and others don't show up for a week. Is this just something with my account or have others had similar issues?
Folio retrieval doesn't work on all browsers for me. I am able to retrieve them on Opera, though I think there is a time limit for how far back Hyatt has chosen to make them available.

Hyatt: If you need a new hard disk to offer true archiving, I'll be happy to buy you one.
Old Jul 26, 2017, 6:20 pm

Programs: Lots
Originally Posted by JackE
Folio retrieval doesn't work on all browsers for me. I am able to retrieve them on Opera, though I think there is a time limit for how far back Hyatt has chosen to make them available.

Hyatt: If you need a new hard disk to offer true archiving, I'll be happy to buy you one.
Agree, I can't ever get the folio to populate in Chrome, it asks me for the visit details and then can't find the actual visit. Explorer, as much as I hate it does seem to work at least 90% of the time.

That being said I've reached the point where it's just easiest to call the hotel and ask for a copy to be emailed - that usually resolves the issue in less than 5 minutes. It's not the ideal way of doing it since I have to interact with an actual human but it has been the easiest of late
Old Jul 30, 2017, 2:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Diamond Medallion, Delta Million Miler, Hyatt Globalist
well shoot, you guys are entirely right. I use chrome all the time but when I used internet exploder it showed the entire receipt. I've been pretty frustrated with Hyatt's website and this is just one more issue. Its also frustrating that the folio's show up 2 to 4 days after I stay. Lately I've been going to the front desk on my way out and having them email me the folio rather than trust I can get it on the site. My work wants me to file expense reports by monday for the prior week and when I check out on a saturday it can be challenging.
Old Jul 30, 2017, 8:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
In fairness to Hyatt, should we really expect full functionality for a browser that only has about 50% market share?
Old Jul 30, 2017, 10:58 pm

Programs: Hyatt Global, Marriot Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by hailstorm
In fairness to Hyatt, should we really expect full functionality for a browser that only has about 50% market share?
Yes, we should.

They could link it to Dropbox, AWS, or any number of other cloud services that know how to make a PDF available.

They devoted lots of resources to migrating from GP to WoH, so yes, they could spend a couple of days getting this right.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.