Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt properties with Aesop toiletries

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt properties with Aesop toiletries

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2015, 8:14 pm
Original Poster

disappointing so far - especially Busan :/
Old Apr 9, 2015, 8:22 pm

Programs: AA EXP & AAirpass, Hyatt Courtesy Card, SPG Platinum
Indeed they do. It would be a little sad if they didn't... as I understand that Melbourne is Aesop's birthplace.

Originally Posted by m0hamed
The PH MEL has Aesop large products in the Ambassador, Diplomatic etc suites only. Le Labo 22 in all other rooms. This is from a stay several weeks ago.
Old Apr 9, 2015, 9:22 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by bmrisko
Grand Hyatt Tokyo does not have Aesop...
No they don't, they have that vile June Jacobs crap. But if you're in a suite and ask them nicely housekeeping will bring you a stock of REN products which are far superior.
Old Apr 9, 2015, 9:57 pm

GH KL offers June Jacobs green tea series for its rooms and base level suites. Not sure about what they have in their Diplomat Suites and up.
Old Apr 9, 2015, 10:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by MDWCommuter
No they don't, they have that vile June Jacobs crap. But if you're in a suite and ask them nicely housekeeping will bring you a stock of REN products which are far superior.
Are you sure? I was under the impression that they haven't offered that for suites in a while.
Old Apr 10, 2015, 5:11 pm

Programs: AC-SE, CX-DM, DL-G, Hyatt-DM, Hilton-DM, Fairmont-Plt, Marriott-S, Accor-Plt, SPG-G, IHG-Plt
HR Jeju didn't offer Aesop when I stayed there. Don't remember what it was then.

HR Incheon is now GH Incheon. Haven't stayed there since it was rebranded.

GH Seoul doesn't offer Aesop, even in suites.

Last edited by jarusoba; Apr 10, 2015 at 10:02 pm
Old Apr 10, 2015, 6:57 pm

Originally Posted by hailstorm
Are you sure? I was under the impression that they haven't offered that for suites in a while.
We were at the GH Tokyo in July 2014 (booked on P+C, and then upgraded to suite with DSU), and had specifically written an email to the hotel ahead of time to tell them to stock the suite with REN products. I was happy to see the REN in room upon my arrival.

Of course, we could not use up all the bottles each day, so we stashed the extra in our suitcase. After a few days, housekeeping got the idea what we were up to, and they doubled the sets of REN in our room during both morning housekeeping and evening turndown services! By the time we left, we must have accumulated enough REN products to last us at home for at least a month.
Old Apr 11, 2015, 9:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by roland_wa
disappointing so far - especially Busan :/
Agreed and I pretty much bring my own toiletries to Busan.
Old Apr 11, 2015, 3:38 pm

Don't know what people like about Le Labo. Same petrochemical waste, except for the fact that it smells nicer. Does nothing for my skin.
Aesop is an entirely different formulation - but more expensive.

Some Hyatts have Aromatherapy Associates in the spa and facilities (Park Hyatt Dubai, Park Hyatt Shanghai).
Old Apr 12, 2015, 8:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by scented
Don't know what people like about Le Labo. Same petrochemical waste, except for the fact that it smells nicer. Does nothing for my skin.
Aesop is an entirely different formulation - but more expensive.

Some Hyatts have Aromatherapy Associates in the spa and facilities (Park Hyatt Dubai, Park Hyatt Shanghai).
Conrad Korea has some petrochemical Aromatherapy Associates waste. They're not all made equal and good either. Maybe same goes for Le Labo?
Old Apr 12, 2015, 1:43 pm

Programs: AC E75K, Amex Plat, NEXUS, Aman-user (not really a -junkie)
Was happy when I saw Aesop at PH Seoul... ren and Aromatherapy Associates are also faves... Don't like Le Labo although the Le Labo Tubereuse 40 scent at PH NY is acceptable.
Old Apr 13, 2015, 6:01 am
Marriott 5+ Badge

Programs: Bonvoy LT Plat. WOH Glob. SQ Gold
The Le Labo body lotion is quite good for dry skin on the feet. Or so I'm told
Old Apr 13, 2015, 7:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by chad75
The Le Labo body lotion is quite good for dry skin on the feet. Or so I'm told
Doesn't do anything for me but maybe I'm using the generic Malaysian produced stuff (re labelled).
Old Apr 13, 2015, 8:19 am

Programs: SPG P, HH G, MR G, IHG P, Hyatt D
Originally Posted by jarusoba
HR Jeju didn't offer Aesop when I stayed there. Don't remember what it was then.

HR Incheon is now GH Incheon. Haven't stayed there since it was rebranded.

GH Seoul doesn't offer Aesop, even in suites.
GH Incheon has June Jacobs also in (normal Suites) But rooms are great! Lounge is better than it was at the old tower but more like a HR than a GH.
Old Apr 13, 2015, 12:15 pm

Originally Posted by scented
The PH Dubai had private-branded amenities in the suites last month. I was not too impressed with them...I figured the suites would at least have something better.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.