Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Giving Thanks to the Hyatt Reps here

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Giving Thanks to the Hyatt Reps here

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2014, 3:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Location: MSY; 2-time FT Fantasy Football Champ, now in recovery.
Programs: AA lifetime GLD; UA Silver; Marriott LTTE; IHG Plat,
Thumbs up Giving Thanks to the Hyatt Reps here

So, it's really a coincidence that I'm posting this just before the Thanksgiving holiday, but I wanted to publicly thank the official Hyatt reps on this board. That includes the multiple folks who staff the Gold Passport Concierge handle, ToddHyattGoldPassport who has been so helpful on the gift card thread, and anyone else I may have missed.

I'm 4-months-new to Hyatt and to this sub-forum, and the reps here have been the biggest surprise for me. The "Lurker" over on the Starwood board gets all the accolades - and those are deserved - but you never hear about the Hyatt reps outside this board. Yet I've reached out to them 3 times, and each time my concerns were handled quickly and flawlessly. Most recently, I PM'ed over the weekend for missing bonus points from multiple types of bonuses from multiple stays, and within a couple of hours, the missing points were all correctly in my account, despite it being a Sunday morning.

So thanks, and keep up the good work... and have a great Holiday weekend!
Old Nov 25, 2014, 3:12 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, Hyatt Discoverist, Hilton Gold
I agree. The Flyertalk reps are fantastic. I don't even bother contacting my personal rep because and I get quick and accurate responses here. Keep up the good work!
Old Nov 26, 2014, 6:44 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by swag
So, it's really a coincidence that I'm posting this just before the Thanksgiving holiday, but I wanted to publicly thank the official Hyatt reps on this board. That includes the multiple folks who staff the Gold Passport Concierge handle, ToddHyattGoldPassport who has been so helpful on the gift card thread, and anyone else I may have missed.

I'm 4-months-new to Hyatt and to this sub-forum, and the reps here have been the biggest surprise for me. The "Lurker" over on the Starwood board gets all the accolades - and those are deserved - but you never hear about the Hyatt reps outside this board. Yet I've reached out to them 3 times, and each time my concerns were handled quickly and flawlessly. Most recently, I PM'ed over the weekend for missing bonus points from multiple types of bonuses from multiple stays, and within a couple of hours, the missing points were all correctly in my account, despite it being a Sunday morning.

So thanks, and keep up the good work... and have a great Holiday weekend!

+1
Old Nov 26, 2014, 7:28 am

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Agreed. They really do go above and beyond to help. On and off the board, I've never had a problem that they couldn't help me with. Thanks for everything, Hyatt!
Old Nov 26, 2014, 8:31 am

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Silver, Amtrak Select Plus, UA Silver
Thanks to Evan V who added this Fall's promo after I sent PM to GP Concierge. It was hassle free and I did not need to call CSR. They are great and would say the GP FT team is as good as the SPG Lurkers!^^
Old Nov 26, 2014, 9:00 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist
Agreed, great idea to start this thread.

I am very grateful for the help received by the Hyatt Reps on this board. They are always friendly, helpful and quick to respond.
Old Nov 26, 2014, 9:28 am

Agreed, for all the various reps who have helped me with various issues, thanks for all the help!
Old Nov 26, 2014, 11:08 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, oneworld emerald
Hyatt customer service in general is absolutely top-notch and is a major reason I'm so loyal to the program.
Old Nov 26, 2014, 12:06 pm

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Bonvoy Platinum, Hyatt Globalist
+1. Super quick response times and they're always there to help. Thanks!
Old Nov 26, 2014, 12:38 pm

+1 the Hyatt reps here are phenomenal. Whenever I have trouble with the gold passport reps that I call or email, I escalate it to our reps here and it is fixed almost immediately.

Happy Thanksgiving to our Hyatt Reps
Old Nov 26, 2014, 3:56 pm

Programs: "But, I'm a GLOBALIST guest...."
+1

Super helpful to have hyatt GP monitor the forums.
Old Nov 26, 2014, 7:40 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, southwest A List Preferred, American Platinum
+1
LOVE LOVE LOVE Hyatt and their great customer service and our rep here on FlyerTalk
Old Nov 27, 2014, 8:41 am
Company Representative - Gold Passport by Hyatt

Dear Flyertalkers,

Thank you very much for your kind words. Your feedback is always appreciated, and I'm thrilled to hear about your positive experiences interacting with our Gold Passport Concierge.

Please don't hesitate to reach out any time with your thoughts, comments and suggestions. We can only get better through truly listening to our guests and better understanding how to meet your travel needs.

I wish you and your families a warm and wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.

With my best personal regards,

Jeff
Old Nov 27, 2014, 6:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
HyattConcierge on Twitter got back to me on an issue in five minutes on Thanksgiving Evening. Granted, the person doing it was probably in India, but still... ^
Old Nov 28, 2014, 1:17 pm

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
Oh-so-thank-U from Brendan! ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.