Community
Wiki Posts
Search

My Hyatt Concierge

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2014, 3:38 am

Programs: Hyatt Global, Marriot Lifetime Titanium
I'm very pleased with mine (Sarah).

The program makes Diamond status even more valuable.
Old Dec 6, 2014, 6:22 am

Programs: AS Million Miler/Marriott Lifetime Titanium/ IGH Ambassador
Originally Posted by J. Zidell, VP Hyatt Gold Passport
Dear FlyerTalkers,

Let me chime in briefly and attempt to bring clarity to the outstanding questions on My Hyatt Concierge.

You can think of My Hyatt Concierge as Personal Line 2.0. It’s a natural and strategic evolution of the existing Personal Line program. That being said, it truly is a beta test. Therefore, we have not transitioned Hyatt Gold Passport members from one program to the other, nor have we invited all customers to participate. Our goal is to start small, gather feedback and iterate quickly. We want our members to shape the program to make it most effective for them. Ultimately, we believe that this approach will create a better product, which is more responsive to our members’ needs.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know. In the meantime, please keep the feedback coming. It’s truly the best way that we know to improve and better serve your needs.

All my best,

Jeff

Jeff,

It's just another reason why I remain loyal to the Hyatt brand. Averaging 100K + a year on business it just makes my life so much easier!

Thank you.
Old Dec 13, 2014, 5:23 pm

Originally Posted by edgewood49
Jeff,

It's just another reason why I remain loyal to the Hyatt brand. Averaging 100K + a year on business it just makes my life so much easier!

Thank you.
I do have to add a few more things first when I checked into Dubai GH while checking in the Guest Services person came over and introduced herself checking to make sure we got a nice room and also said my NYT would be delivered to my room each morning! And so it was there and PHV. She explained to me that Hyatt was compiling our likes so that each time we make a reservation that is brought up to the hotel!

Then Kudo's to Danny my Hyatt Concierge he has done a fantastic job each time I call which is mostly to iron something out.

Its the very quiet way Hyatt is going about their business keeping us loyal!

Thank you Hyatt !
Old Dec 13, 2014, 11:39 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA EXP, 2 mm, Marriott Gold
I was assigned a "My Hyatt Concierge".. never used it.

I have this and more much happen to me when I travel... you don't need a "My Hyatt Concierge to make things happen. At many hotels I stay at the GM, Front Office Managers have given me their cell phone numbers.. call or text before you arrive we will take care of you. At one Park Hyatt the chef has offered to make anything I want and seldom am I charged for the wine I consume, now that is hospitality.

I do have to add a few more things first when I checked into Dubai GH while checking in the Guest Services person came over and introduced herself checking to make sure we got a nice room and also said my NYT would be delivered to my room each morning! And so it was there and PHV. She explained to me that Hyatt was compiling our likes so that each time we make a reservation that is brought up to the hotel!

Then Kudo's to Danny my Hyatt Concierge he has done a fantastic job each time I call which is mostly to iron something out.

Its the very quiet way Hyatt is going about their business keeping us loyal!

Thank you Hyatt !

Last edited by Radiant Flyer; Dec 14, 2014 at 12:11 am
Old Dec 14, 2014, 8:52 am

Originally Posted by Radiant Flyer

I have this and more much happen to me when I travel... you don't need a "My Hyatt Concierge to make things happen. At many hotels I stay at the GM, Front Office Managers have given me their cell phone numbers.. call or text before you arrive we will take care of you. At one Park Hyatt the chef has offered to make anything I want and seldom am I charged for the wine I consume, now that is hospitality.
Agree on the individual phone numbers. I try not to use them preferring to use the MYC which seems to work well. Now when I get to the hotel they are aware of my needs and I al also met by a Guest Services staff member.

It's all good !
Old Dec 14, 2014, 5:57 pm

Programs: Hyatt Global, Marriot Lifetime Titanium

Does that work on your first stays? Does that work at Hyatt Places?
Old Dec 17, 2014, 10:53 am
Suspended

I really don't stay at Hyatt Place so have no feedback about that Hyatt brand.

At most of the properties I've stayed at in the past 3 years my stays have been perfect, except for two, Hyatt Regency Miami and Hyatt Midtown Atlanta.

In the last 12 months for my first stays at the Andaz London, Park Hyatt Paris, Grand Cypress Orlando, Hyatt Mag Mile, the hotels reached out to me before I arrived, manager greeted me at check in. Everything I requested and more was done. I have to say I had my socks blown off by the hospitality at the Paris, London and Orlando properties, they treated me and my guest like rock stars. Before I arrived I asked the Grand Cypress to put all three rooms on the same floor, I ended up getting a stunning vip suite with two bedrooms connected. They Hyatt's I frequent pretty much keep a profile on me, but keep in mind, most of my stays are long term, average stay at a hotel is 7 - 10 days or I frequent the property twice a month.

Originally Posted by JackE
Does that work on your first stays? Does that work at Hyatt Places?

Last edited by Radiant Flyer; Dec 17, 2014 at 10:59 am
Old Dec 17, 2014, 12:17 pm

I really don't stay at Hyatt Place so have no feedback about that Hyatt brand.

At most of the properties I've stayed at in the past 3 years my stays have been perfect, except for two, Hyatt Regency Miami and Hyatt Midtown Atlanta.

In the last 12 months for my first stays at the Andaz London, Park Hyatt Paris, Grand Cypress Orlando, Hyatt Mag Mile, the hotels reached out to me before I arrived, manager greeted me at check in. Everything I requested and more was done. I have to say I had my socks blown off by the hospitality at the Paris, London and Orlando properties, they treated me and my guest like rock stars. Before I arrived I asked the Grand Cypress to put all three rooms on the same floor, I ended up getting a stunning vip suite with two bedrooms connected. They Hyatt's I frequent pretty much keep a profile on me, but keep in mind, most of my stays are long term, average stay at a hotel is 7 - 10 days or I frequent the property twice a month.
what I have been told is Hyatt has been developing a standard profile for all it's major travelers when I checked into the Hyatt Dubai was greeted and told about system they already had my NYT's and other personal likes ready for me!!! Needless to say PHV is my once a year stay when in Europe !
Old Dec 19, 2014, 11:56 pm
Suspended

Yes, that what I have been told... I've had no issue with my request being met... my experience in the past few years has been above and beyond and I did not need a "My Hyatt Concierge" to make that happen.

I'm not happy with the Gold Passport Program but the Hyatt properties I've have stayed at have taken well care of me... I've enjoyed the moment of surprise when I check in and then walk into the room.

But actually I get that at many hotel brands and have been rewarded far better than at Hyatt...

Hyatt's loyalty program continues to disappoint.

what I have been told is Hyatt has been developing a standard profile for all it's major travelers when I checked into the Hyatt Dubai was greeted and told about system they already had my NYT's and other personal likes ready for me!!! Needless to say PHV is my once a year stay when in Europe !
Old Dec 20, 2014, 8:26 am

Yes, that what I have been told... I've had no issue with my request being met... my experience in the past few years has been above and beyond and I did not need a "My Hyatt Concierge" to make that happen.

I'm not happy with the Gold Passport Program but the Hyatt properties I've have stayed at have taken well care of me... I've enjoyed the moment of surprise when I check in and then walk into the room.

But actually I get that at many hotel brands and have been rewarded far better than at Hyatt...

Hyatt's loyalty program continues to disappoint.

And I agree with you, 90% of everything I book is online, it's that 10% that they come through with. And this past year it has a difference with several stays.
Old Jul 14, 2015, 5:15 pm

Programs: DL Gold, AA EXP, SPG Plat, Hilton Dia, Hyatt Glob, CC Gold, Avis President's Club
It's been awhile since we've heard about this program ... are folks still working with their assigned concierges? Are there plans for the program to grow?
Old Jul 14, 2015, 6:11 pm

Location: USA & UK -- AA EXP 3.5MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Avis President's Club
I tried the program for a few weeks. IME, there was no concrete advantage to working with the assigned concierge. Yes, she was awesome, but so are all the other agents who work the Diamond line. In the final analysis, I'd rather phone the Diamond line (knowing that all the agents are exceptional) than leave a message for (or wait for an email reply from) my assigned concierge.

I'm sure there are many varying viewpoints. I speak as a business traveler who travels almost every week. My plans can and do change, sometimes on short notice. I need immediacy more than I need a consistent customer interface.
Originally Posted by jdawg
It's been awhile since we've heard about this program ... are folks still working with their assigned concierges? Are there plans for the program to grow?
Old Jul 15, 2015, 7:42 am

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt,Marriott,BA,AS
Yes, I'm still working with my concierge and he's terrific. Usually answers my email within 30 minutes. I don't use him to make routine reservations, but I do for DSUs, special requests, missing/incorrect points, etc.

I don't know if they are expanding the program, but I sure do appreciate it.
Old Jul 15, 2015, 2:31 pm

I have been using it from day one and can not be happier, I have a diverse travel plan for my company and Danny has done spectacular job for me all over the world. And I did points and cash for a suite at the Maui Andaz for my son and his wife's honeymoon later on this year, he scored big for me on that one. I would say that their work has increased my Hyatt stays by 20%
Old Jul 15, 2015, 4:05 pm
Hyatt 10+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
I have been using it from day one and can not be happier, I have a diverse travel plan for my company and Danny has done spectacular job for me all over the world. And I did points and cash for a suite at the Maui Andaz for my son and his wife's honeymoon later on this year, he scored big for me on that one. I would say that their work has increased my Hyatt stays by 20%
If Danny is your Concierge then they are precisely the same Private Line team.

I have had a PL agent for years. Even based in Australia, and factoring the time difference, I make all of my reservations through her. She helps with changes, applying DSUs, special requests.

I can say that even for an entire relationship based on email both she, and Danny who I have used in her absence are delightful.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.