Community
Wiki Posts
Search

My Hyatt Concierge

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2014, 12:14 pm

Programs: AS Million Miler/Marriott Lifetime Titanium/ IGH Ambassador
Originally Posted by Windward Side of Life
After receiving the introductory email from my concierge I responded that I didn't think I'd be using the service much. Curious to find out if the concierge would make much difference, I contacted her about a couple of issues (mostly minor) that the folks from the Diamond line had been unsuccessful at resolving to my satisfaction. She immediately was able to get the resolutions I had been seeking. I confess I'm now much more interested in the concept than I was initially.
X2 I have used them for two weeks now while I usually book my own there has been two cases where the assistance was extremely helpful and I am on board ! Note if you don't get "yours" whomever answers the phone can help
Old Jul 22, 2014, 1:52 pm
Company Representative - Gold Passport by Hyatt

Dear FlyerTalkers,

Let me chime in briefly and attempt to bring clarity to the outstanding questions on My Hyatt Concierge.

You can think of My Hyatt Concierge as Personal Line 2.0. It’s a natural and strategic evolution of the existing Personal Line program. That being said, it truly is a beta test. Therefore, we have not transitioned Hyatt Gold Passport members from one program to the other, nor have we invited all customers to participate. Our goal is to start small, gather feedback and iterate quickly. We want our members to shape the program to make it most effective for them. Ultimately, we believe that this approach will create a better product, which is more responsive to our members’ needs.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know. In the meantime, please keep the feedback coming. It’s truly the best way that we know to improve and better serve your needs.

All my best,

Jeff
Old Jul 22, 2014, 10:11 pm

Programs: AA EXP, SPG PLAT, PC PLAT
I was very excited to have a more personalized experience with my Hyatt reservations. My agent seemed very friendly at first. She helped me with some reservations and provided some information. However, she then started taking longer to reply (2 business days instead of within 24 hours). Then she just stopped replying to me. I think it may be because she doesn't seem very familiar with with Hyatt program. Fortunately, the Diamond line has been great at booking reservations. I think my Hyatt Concierge may have left the company.
Old Jul 23, 2014, 2:20 pm

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold, Delta Silver, HH Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, MR Silver
Tried it. Working so far.

Well, I tried this out last night. I already had hotel reservations for Kauai, but was looking for spa and restaurant reservations (restaurants both at the Hyatt and in Poipu). My Hyatt Concierge got me the reservations I wanted for all 4 restaurants and I had confirmation within a couple of hours. ^

Still waiting for confirmation on the spa reservation, though.
Old Jul 23, 2014, 8:28 pm

Originally Posted by dashark
Well, I tried this out last night. I already had hotel reservations for Kauai, but was looking for spa and restaurant reservations (restaurants both at the Hyatt and in Poipu). My Hyatt Concierge got me the reservations I wanted for all 4 restaurants and I had confirmation within a couple of hours. ^

Still waiting for confirmation on the spa reservation, though.
well thats pretty good i'd say . I have had nothing but great service as I move into my next reservation of 45 days taking me to 100 for the year.
Old Jul 23, 2014, 10:58 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, Hyatt Discoverist, Hilton Gold
I called the phone number for my rep Sarah and Karen answered the phone. She took care of my two award reservations in an efficient and competent manner. Very easy and pleasant.

Felt like I was calling the Diamond line. Perhaps slightly better.

I don't mind sending e-mails for missing points and things of that nature. When I want something to be taken care of now, I like calling. Hyatt customer service is one of the things I appreciate the most.
Old Dec 3, 2014, 8:55 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt,Marriott,BA,AS
I have had nothing but terrific service from My Hyatt Concierge. He has solved numerous little problems for me. I e-mail him and on weekdays he usually responds within the hour, or less. He's gone way out of his way to help me. I can't begin to tell you how valuable this new program is to me.
Old Dec 4, 2014, 7:06 am

Originally Posted by JIMCHI
I have had nothing but terrific service from My Hyatt Concierge. He has solved numerous little problems for me. I e-mail him and on weekdays he usually responds within the hour, or less. He's gone way out of his way to help me. I can't begin to tell you how valuable this new program is to me.

Danny ?
Old Dec 4, 2014, 8:12 am

Programs: AA EXP, Marriot LTP, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by edgewood49
Danny ?
He's mine, and a dream. After never hearing from the first concierge assigned to me, I was fortunate to be handed over to Danny. He's made complicated reservations and gotten me into some amazing rooms in Shanghai.

I wasn't impressed at all by the program initially, but he's worth his weight in gold.
Old Dec 4, 2014, 10:58 am

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt,Marriott,BA,AS
Originally Posted by edgewood49
Danny ?
Bingo !
Old Dec 4, 2014, 1:44 pm

Bingo !
yes he's good. Has done some equally great things for me especially in Paris
Old Dec 5, 2014, 11:17 am

How do you qualify for a concierge? Whats the stay/night level?
Old Dec 5, 2014, 11:51 am
No longer used by Hyatt; use World of Hyatt Concierge

Hello ZBigFam,

My Hyatt Concierge is a pilot program that is by invitation only at this time.

Thanks!
Old Dec 5, 2014, 2:37 pm

Originally Posted by Gold Passport Concierge
Hello ZBigFam,

My Hyatt Concierge is a pilot program that is by invitation only at this time.

Thanks!
And I for one thank you for it !
Old Dec 6, 2014, 1:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT Gold, DL SM, HY Disc, Marriott LT Gold
Bingo !
+1. Have only had to bother him a couple of times as most of my stays are mundane 1 or 2-night Hyatt Place deals which I can book myself online. But when I have, it's been a great experience.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.