Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt and MGM Resorts New Loyalty Program Relationship Has Launched!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt and MGM Resorts New Loyalty Program Relationship Has Launched!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2017, 12:40 pm

Originally Posted by cdancer20
Just to be certain, the free parking perk is available even if you aren't a guest of an M life hotel at that time right?
That is correct, I am not sure how validation works if you don't have your Mlife card with you when you enter though - if you do have it, you just swipe when you enter and swipe when you leave (some of the lots have license plate scanners that will automatically recognize when you leave and not make you swipe but I have found that to be inconsistent in which lots/exits and how frequently it works).

I would take a ticket otherwise and ask at Mlife desk.
Old Aug 3, 2017, 9:05 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist No More..., Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by willywilkes
That is correct, I am not sure how validation works if you don't have your Mlife card with you when you enter though - if you do have it, you just swipe when you enter and swipe when you leave (some of the lots have license plate scanners that will automatically recognize when you leave and not make you swipe but I have found that to be inconsistent in which lots/exits and how frequently it works).

I would take a ticket otherwise and ask at Mlife desk.
Thanks. My assumption is that you take a ticket when you enter and swipe new card to get out. That's what I have done for other non-Vegas hotels where you have to pay for parking. Take ticket to get in and swipe room key to get out.
Old Aug 3, 2017, 9:07 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist No More..., Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Just kicking myself for the fact that I kept forgetting to register before the Hyatt match change. I could have used the priority valet access on this trip.
Old Aug 4, 2017, 10:24 pm

Has anyone received Hyatt credit for a stay at Borgata yet? How long did it take to post? Any hurdles? Thanks.
Old Nov 13, 2017, 7:10 pm

Programs: Delta PM Hyatt Diamond SPG Plat Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by Jimgotkp
Just noticed a change on the booking page for any mLife property.. now you can select a partner program (WN or HGP) and input the account # to earn points. Seems like you may not need to provide the HGP # anymore at check-in.

Have another datapoint of a stay posting into my HGP account even though it was a COMP reservation and I didn't provide the HGP # at check-in. The HGP # might be saved to my account by now

Trying to make a booking right now and don't see a space for me to enter my WOH Account number. However Mlife definitely was connected to WOH since my status has been updated due to being a Globalist. Is this an Mlife interface update to remove the option to enter WOH Account number?
As an option to be safe, should i provide my WOH number to FD upon check-in?
Old Nov 13, 2017, 8:57 pm

Programs: Hyatt Global, Marriot Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by Giroud
Trying to make a booking right now and don't see a space for me to enter my WOH Account number. However Mlife definitely was connected to WOH since my status has been updated due to being a Globalist. Is this an Mlife interface update to remove the option to enter WOH Account number?
As an option to be safe, should i provide my WOH number to FD upon check-in?
I'm at Mandalay Bay right now. Though it's not my first time, they had no record of my Hyatt account when I checked in. I pretty much expected that, so I just gave them my Hyatt card. Actually, I just brought it up on my iPhone's card deck and that was that.
Old Nov 14, 2017, 11:25 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, SPG/Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, UA silver, Jetblue Mosaic
Originally Posted by cruisingmickey
Has anyone received Hyatt credit for a stay at Borgata yet? How long did it take to post? Any hurdles? Thanks.
Anyone have an update on this?
Old Nov 25, 2017, 8:17 pm

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
What has the timeframe been for people with missing MLife stays from their Hyatt account? Booked a one-night stay at Monte Carlo and it never posted, even though I booked direct from the Hyatt site. E-mailed MGM a couple of weeks ago (as the missing stay request form suggests) and haven't heard anything. Worried about it since it'll end up being my 60th and final night of the year.
Old Nov 25, 2017, 10:15 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by cdancer20
Thanks. My assumption is that you take a ticket when you enter and swipe new card to get out. That's what I have done for other non-Vegas hotels where you have to pay for parking. Take ticket to get in and swipe room key to get out.
You use your mLife card to swipe in and out for parking.
If you don't have an mLife card yet, get it at the mLife desk..HOWEVER, the card won't work for parking swipes on the same day it was printed.
You just end up taking a ticket and then calling the Help button on the way out - you read them your mLife number and they buzz you through.. of course, it prob won't go over so well with the cars behind you.
Old Mar 7, 2018, 11:11 am

Programs: Globallist
If I book straight thru VDARA. or Mlife

And when I check in, I give my HYATT GP number, will I get Hyatt points? will I get the 1000 for per night with Hyatt? current promo. Guessing not......NOT?

I had a stay in FEB, and booked thru HYATT and it takes forever to post. Still have not. Loads of fun.
Old Mar 7, 2018, 11:20 am

Programs: Delta DM, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Rewards Platinum Elite, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by creativeguess1
If I book straight thru VDARA. or Mlife

And when I check in, I give my HYATT GP number, will I get Hyatt points? will I get the 1000 for per night with Hyatt? current promo. Guessing not......NOT?

I had a stay in FEB, and booked thru HYATT and it takes forever to post. Still have not. Loads of fun.
Yes, you should get Hyatt Points and the 1,000 bonus per night. I just finished a stay at Aria and got points plus the 1,000 bonus point per night. My points posted within 5 days. You might need to email MLife.
Old Mar 7, 2018, 11:22 am

Programs: Delta DM, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Rewards Platinum Elite, Hyatt Globalist
Also just a datapoint: Had a room booked at the Aria at the same time I had a hospitality suite (for a conference) booked at Mandalay Bay. I earned points for both stays and earned the 1,000 point bonus per night for both stays, all 3 nights at each.
Old Mar 7, 2018, 11:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by bcosinteno
Yes, you should get Hyatt Points and the 1,000 bonus per night. I just finished a stay at Aria and got points plus the 1,000 bonus point per night. My points posted within 5 days. You might need to email MLife.
You need to have linked your Mlife and Hyatt accounts. AFAIK you can't just show up and hand over a Hyatt card.
Old Mar 7, 2018, 11:33 am

Originally Posted by craigthemif
You need to have linked your Mlife and Hyatt accounts. AFAIK you can't just show up and hand over a Hyatt card.
Right but I always still give them my Hyatt number at check-in, otherwise I've found even though my accounts are linked, the points don't post correctly. But yes, he would have had to have linked his accounts beforehand.
Old Mar 7, 2018, 12:56 pm

Programs: Globallist
This won't end well Im sure. Heading to the VDARA next week. RESE booked by friend, his name. He has no hyatt, or mlife. I will be on the rese. paying with Hyatt cc. Currently they dont have my MLIFE or HYATT GP number. So this will be fun. Or not worth it. One of those. WOULD re book, but room type is no longer availab,e

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.