Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

50 Unique Hotels Visited – 1 Free Night Gift (Targetted) - including poll - Over?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
View Poll Results: Did you receive the 25/50/75/100 unique property bonus?
30.23%
23.26%
11.63%
11.63%
Didn't receive after milestones passed
44.19%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 12, 2015, 8:05 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Markie
Milestone gifts as reported by Flyertalkers.

25 hotels - 5,000 points
50 hotels - 10,000 points
75 hotels - 1 free night anywhere
100 hotels - 1 free night anywhere

500 points for a game. Guess the order of the hotels visited.

Be aware that this is a targeted promotion. Not everyone receives it, and who is selected is a secret guarded by Hyatt.
Print Wikipost

50 Unique Hotels Visited – 1 Free Night Gift (Targetted) - including poll - Over?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2016, 9:03 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Globalist
Just had some correspondence with the Milestones team and they relayed that "Milestone Program has been temporarily suspended"

Originally Posted by craigthemif
That said, until I see a report of a member actually receiving something in 2016, I'm sort of assuming that this promo is dead or on ice.
Old Jul 7, 2016, 3:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by cityfishing
Just had some correspondence with the Milestones team and they relayed that "Milestone Program has been temporarily suspended"
Thanks for the update. Unfortunately I blew through 50 hotels early in the year and I will probably be unable to avoid hitting 75 by the end of the summer. (to hold off hitting another milestone in case the promo comes back) Don't mind the missing 10K so much but was looking forward to a free night certificate...

Now if only I could figure out how to code that wonderful map and just update it myself...
Old Aug 27, 2016, 3:43 pm
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL
Report from 'One Mile at a Time' that this promotion is over - http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.c...706.1436100534
in the face of busy hotels.
Old Aug 27, 2016, 7:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Markie
Report from 'One Mile at a Time' that this promotion is over - http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.c...706.1436100534
in the face of busy hotels.
Perhaps, although it appeared like he might have lifted his information from this thread rather than receiving word directly from Hyatt...

If SPG give a free night for 50 nights in a year, I can hardly see why a free night after 25 different properties would be a big issue. Perhaps the IT changeover made it more manpower-intensive to do the individual websites.

Shame... anywhere I visited where I had the option of another "unique" Hyatt, I was inclined to stay there instead of with the competition...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.