Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt family hotels that allow In-Room breakfast as Diamond amentiy (WIKI)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 20, 2013, 6:59 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: ceebee100
I've turned this into a wiki so all members can add/modify/remove hotels

Andaz Amsterdam
Andaz Fifth Avenue
Andaz London
Andaz Papagayo
Andaz Napa
Andaz San Diego
Andaz Tokyo
Andaz Wall Street - no longer offered. As of 2/7 verified still is no longer offered. .

Hyatt Carmel Highlands
Hyatt @ Olive 8 in Seattle
Hyatt Orlando Airport – allowed when taking an early flight. Ask.
Hyatt Madeleine Paris
Hyatt Santa Barbara - reported in post #52 they no longer offer this service
Hyatt The Pike Long Beach
Hyatt Times Square - NYC

Hyatt Regency Newport Beach
Hyatt Regency Nice
Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh Airport

Grand Hyatt DFW
Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok no longer offered?

Park Hyatt Beaver Creek
Park Hyatt Buenos Aires
Park Hyatt Busan
Park Hyatt Chicago
Park Hyatt Hamburg
Park Hyatt Istanbul
Park Hyatt Maldives
Park Hyatt Milan
Park Hyatt Moscow
Park Hyatt New York
Park Hyatt Seoul
Park Hyatt Sydney -- Might be limited to "Lifetime Diamonds" - YMMV.
Park Hyatt Tokyo
Park Hyatt Toronto
Park Hyatt Vienna
Park Hyatt Vendome
Park Hyatt Washington
Park Hyatt Zurich * not offered, you may have to ask
Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2012, 6:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere

note by peteropny - I've copied over a post by Mary2E from another thread since she has volunteered to compile the list (thank you Mary!!!) - we may choose to include this compilation in the Property Index & Review sticky in the future (or perhaps we'll just link to it). Take it away Mary!!!

And thanks to AJLondon for giving me the idea. Stay tuned for updates to this thread!

I've compiled what is now a short list of Hyatt Brand properties that allow room service in lieu of either breakfast or as a diamond amenity. For now until we get more data points, I've listed them in brand order and alphabetical within each brand.

Last edited by Mary2e; May 20, 2013 at 9:41 am Reason: removed list of properties which are in wiki post
Old Sep 7, 2012, 10:34 am
Moderator: GLBT travelers, India-based Airlines and India; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Yes!
Hyatt family hotels that allow In-Room breakfast as Diamond amentiy

Is there an existing list / source or an easy way to determine which of the hyatt family hotels (in particular Park and Grand Hyatts) allow the diamond breakfast to be taken in-room rather than in the hotel restaurant? Thanks!

P.S.: Apologies if this has been covered before but I did struggle with searching for the same. Mods: Please feel free to combine/close if appropriate.
Old Sep 7, 2012, 10:47 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Location: UK - the nearest airport is named after a motorway !
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_1_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B206 Safari/7534.48.3)

Good thread

From experience, PHs Vendome, Istanbul and Moscow....would be interested to know others

And HR Madeleine, of course - just remembered

Last edited by Stewie Mac; Oct 1, 2012 at 4:20 am
Old Sep 7, 2012, 10:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
For those I have been in in the US, I haven't found one yet.
Old Sep 7, 2012, 11:27 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Fairmont PC Plat
Park Hyatt Tokyo as of last week, Andaz 5th Avenue. I usually opt to go to the restaurant though.
Old Sep 7, 2012, 11:34 am

Programs: SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, United 1K
I've taken diamond breakfast benefit as room service at Hyatt @ Olive 8 in Seattle. (they also allow up to 4 people dining on diamond benefit -- even though the coupon says one person only -- at their very nice restaurant, Urbane).
Old Sep 7, 2012, 11:37 am

Originally Posted by Stewie Mac
[SIZE=1]

Good thread

From experience, PHs Vendome, Istanbul and Moscow....would be interested to know others
Just returned from PH Vendome and while I'd read that they allow room service as diamond benefit, they did not volunteer this information (although when I asked they said yes), never did try it though.

also, I was a single registered guest and when I asked if a friend can join me for breakfast as part of diamond benefit, they said no. Made me wonder if I had registered a friend if that'd make a difference. FWIW, wasn't overly impressed with PH Vendome's service -- sub-par considering the over-the-top service I've received at PH Buenos Aires and Istanbul.
Old Sep 7, 2012, 4:18 pm
Suspended

Park Hyatt Chicago offered either breakfast in the room or NoMI the last time I stayed there; we took it one day in each and it was fantastic having it in the room in our park executive suite they upgraded us to with our diamond suite upgrade!
Old Sep 7, 2012, 4:31 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Platinum, SPG Gold, AA Plat
Originally Posted by AJLondon
Is there an existing list / source or an easy way to determine which of the hyatt family hotels (in particular Park and Grand Hyatts) allow the diamond breakfast to be taken in-room rather than in the hotel restaurant? Thanks!

P.S.: Apologies if this has been covered before but I did struggle with searching for the same. Mods: Please feel free to combine/close if appropriate.
I was under the impression that all Andaz properties offer this, and the diamond member pays the $ delivery charge for room service?
Old Sep 7, 2012, 6:27 pm

Programs: hyatt diamond, hilton gold
Orlando airport hyatt allowed this when I asked due to an early flight.
Old Sep 7, 2012, 9:32 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA EXP, 2 mm, Marriott Gold
Grand Hyatt DFW... I highly recommend the Huevos rancheros, Chilaquiles Verdes Con Pollo or the Texas sampler.

The hotel has one of the best Hyatt food and beverage programs

Last edited by Radiant Flyer; Sep 7, 2012 at 9:39 pm
Old Sep 8, 2012, 12:10 am

Programs: UA 2K, Marriott Platinium, Global Entry, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by frstclspls
I was under the impression that all Andaz properties offer this, and the diamond member pays the $ delivery charge for room service?
I was denied at the Andaz West Hollywood and Andaz Shanghai. I would love some info if anyone else has had some success. I remember some people were having success with this at the West Hollywood but I tried in June & July and was denied.

As for some others the other people had said :
Yes: PH Vendome 100 Euro in room Breakfast Credit. It doesn't go very far. 14 Euro Diet cokes add up really fast.
PH Tokyo Plus we got a upgrade to a Diplomat Suite.

I have had no luck with most of these but I didn't push very hard: YMMV: PH Shanghai, Grand Hkg, Regency TST, Regency HKG, Grand ICN, Regency Tokyo, Regency PEK, Bund PVG, Grand PVG,Regency Hakone, Erawan, Grand Guangzhou, Regency ICN, PH Saigon.
Old Sep 8, 2012, 2:32 pm

Programs: AA EXP, B6 Mosaic, UA Platinum, others
Andaz Wall Street, 5th Ave and Liverpool st
Old Sep 9, 2012, 7:27 pm

Originally Posted by hoops7k
I was denied at the Andaz West Hollywood and Andaz Shanghai. I would love some info if anyone else has had some success. I remember some people were having success with this at the West Hollywood but I tried in June & July and was denied.

As for some others the other people had said :
Yes: PH Vendome 100 Euro in room Breakfast Credit. It doesn't go very far. 14 Euro Diet cokes add up really fast.
PH Tokyo Plus we got a upgrade to a Diplomat Suite.

I have had no luck with most of these but I didn't push very hard: YMMV: PH Shanghai, Grand Hkg, Regency TST, Regency HKG, Grand ICN, Regency Tokyo, Regency PEK, Bund PVG, Grand PVG,Regency Hakone, Erawan, Grand Guangzhou, Regency ICN, PH Saigon.
Interesting info re: PH Vendome allowing €100 credit for in room dining. That was not communicated to me when I was there recently (I didn't try very hard either). I do wish there were clearer indications of these benefits so we can make informed decisions.
Old Sep 10, 2012, 7:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT (2.9+ MM), HH GLD, Hyatt Diamond, SPG PLT
Although it isn't exactly the same as "room service" several properties (incl. HR Santa Clara on weekends when club is closed, HR Cambridge & HR Newport Beach) will provide "to go" containers and allow you to pick/choose what you want from the buffet and take it back to your room.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.