Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

50% Bonus points on Hyatt Chase Card Purchases - 7/1-8/31/12

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2012, 2:22 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport
Original Poster

I just got this in snail mail and thought that it warranted its own thread rather than combined into the main Chase thread.

Between July 1, 2012 and August 31, 2012 earn 50% more Hyatt Gold Passport points when you use your Hyatt Credit Card to make everyday purchases. Earn 1.5 points on items like gas, groceries, and dining.

And when you use your credit card at Hyatt during the promotional period, you will earn 3.5 points for every dollar you spend.
I'm a bit uncertain about the "everyday purchases" statement but the footnotes say

You will earn 0.5 bonus points for each $1 of net purchases made with your credit card during the promotional period (including Hyatt locations). Please allow 6 to 8 weeks after the last day of each month of the promotional period for bonus points to post to your account. There is no maximium bonus point accumulation for this promotional offer.....
Old Jun 22, 2012, 2:53 pm

Interesting...I have not gotten anything like this. Wonder if it will be targetted or for everyone.
Old Jun 22, 2012, 5:08 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, SGC Gold, IHG Plat, Delta Diamond, Cont Gold, US Air Chairmans
Originally Posted by antonius66
Interesting...I have not gotten anything like this. Wonder if it will be targetted or for everyone.
I hope it is not targeted - I have a few healthy purchases to make next month and I would rather have bonus Hyatt points than Amex right now... ^
Old Jun 22, 2012, 6:28 pm
Community Director Emerita

Both my husband and I have Hyatt cards. Both of us got the mailing.
Old Jun 22, 2012, 6:37 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
Both my husband and I have Hyatt cards. Both of us got the mailing.
Both my partner and I got the mailing - it doesn't say anything about being targetted - our profile (we're both Diamonds - both have very little activity on the card except for Hyatt stays which isn't much because we had a lot of GCs from the Capital One promo early last year).
Old Jun 22, 2012, 8:40 pm
GB

Programs: AA EXP, SPG PLT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton GLD
Did the mailing indicate it was necessary to register for this promotion?
Old Jun 23, 2012, 7:24 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by GB
Did the mailing indicate it was necessary to register for this promotion?
No.
Old Jun 23, 2012, 12:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT,AS,UA PP,J6,FB,EY,LH,SQ,HH Dmd,Hyatt Glbl,Marriott Plat,IHG Plat,Accor Gold
Originally Posted by peteropny
I just got this in snail mail and thought that it warranted its own thread rather than combined into the main Chase thread.
Well, I think you should check with the forum moderator on whether this warrants a new thread.

Seriously, thanks for posting this. Will keep a look-out to see if my wife or I get such a snail mail.
Old Jun 23, 2012, 5:36 pm

I spend >50K a year on the card and got no such mailing. Good to see they take good care of their best customers.
Old Jun 23, 2012, 6:11 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by mreplus
I spend >50K a year on the card and got no such mailing. Good to see they take good care of their best customers.
Just received mine in the mail today, may be forthcoming.
Old Jun 23, 2012, 8:16 pm

Even I got the mailing, so everyone must be getting one!
Old Jun 23, 2012, 8:23 pm

Also got the postcard offer in the mail today.
Old Jun 23, 2012, 10:48 pm

Programs: UA, US, AA, Hyatt Platinum, Hilton Gold, & PC
I got one as well....looks like I'll be using this card a lot more in July, and August.
Old Jun 23, 2012, 10:58 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Radisson Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
I got this in the mail. I got my Hyatt card in February and have charged about $150 on it in the four months I've had it. I think they may send these offers to people who aren't using the cards much as an incentive to use them.
Old Jun 24, 2012, 11:01 am

Still have not gotten anything here.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.