Search

Diamond amenity for guests

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2003, 11:44 am
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Gold LT
Diamond amenity for guests

I tried searching the board, but could not quite find the answer I was looking for. I am Diamond and when traveling with my partner they supply an amenity for two, and two breakfast coupons if the RC is closed.

This weekend I have a third adult guest joining us, and was wondering if she would get a breakfast coupon/ and or the amenity would be extra for the additional guest.

I was thinking about booking two rooms instead, and was wondering if I booked the two rooms would the person(s) in the other room receive the amenity?
Old Jan 16, 2003, 11:50 am

Breakfast:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum60/HTML/001251.html

Amenity:
I recently received RC access and amenities for all four rooms booked under my name on a Priceline stay. OTOH, if the hotel had declined to do it, I would not have complained.
Old Jan 18, 2003, 3:12 pm

Location: DEN (Boulder) ~ UA 1K, Hyatt Diamond, US Gold, Marriott Platinum, Starwood Gold, LH SEN
Programs: Hyatt, United, Starwood, USAir, Marriott, Lufthansa, Hilton
Ask nicely. You might,you might not.
Old Jan 18, 2003, 6:14 pm
Suspended

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by smilee:

I tried searching the board, but could not quite find the answer I was looking for. I am Diamond and when traveling with my partner they supply an amenity for two, and two breakfast coupons if the RC is closed.

This weekend I have a third adult guest joining us, and was wondering if she would get a breakfast coupon/ and or the amenity would be extra for the additional guest.

I was thinking about booking two rooms instead, and was wondering if I booked the two rooms would the person(s) in the other room receive the amenity?
</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">
Gold Passport Concierge

posted 07-19-2002 04:01 PM
-----------

We would like to thank our members for their interest in the new benefit of Lifetime Diamond status outlined in a recent Webflyer posting.
In August 2002, Gold Passport is introducing Lifetime Diamond membership. This privilege will be given to members with 10 years or more in the Gold Passport program and one million plus total lifetime base points.

Also, coming in August 2002, Diamond members will receive complimentary Continental breakfast at hotels and resorts where Regency Club or Grand Club is not available. Continental breakfast will be provided for each day of the member’s stay and for the number of guests staying in the member’s room.

We look forward to sharing with you these exciting Diamond enhancements on your future travels.

Kindest regards,

Julia Moore
Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge</font>
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum60/HTML/000949.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.