Search

Park Hyatt Busan - 2013

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2012, 7:32 am
No longer used by Hyatt; use World of Hyatt Concierge
Original Poster

Park Hyatt Busan - 2013

Greetings FlyerTalkers!

Today we are pleased to announce plans for Park Hyatt Busan in Busan, South Korea. The 268-room hotel is under construction and is expected to open in 2013. It will be the fifth Hyatt-branded property in South Korea. The Park Hyatt Busan will be located on a 10 acre site adjacent to the Haeundae Beach, a popular destination in South Korea. The hotel will offer more than 7700 square feet of meeting and event space, two restaurants, a lobby lounge, fitness center, spa, and an indoor pool.

Sincerely,

Nick B.
Old Mar 1, 2012, 7:40 am

Do I even need to say it? I mean, I know you already have to know what is going to be said....

Aw hell, why not...

When are we going to see some Europe properties??? Spain, Italy, Greece, Ireland, etc etc etc etc etc etc.
Old Mar 1, 2012, 8:29 am

Programs: Hyatt Gold Passport, Shangri-la Golden Circle
Oh my god! Finally!

Review on Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui
Review on Indigo Xiamen Harbour

Last edited by kuponuts; Jul 3, 2012 at 11:20 am
Old Mar 1, 2012, 8:53 am

Programs: UA MM 1K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by antonius66
Do I even need to say it? I mean, I know you already have to know what is going to be said....

Aw hell, why not...

When are we going to see some Europe properties??? Spain, Italy, Greece, Ireland, etc etc etc etc etc etc.
Hyatt Thesaloniki and Park Hyatt Milan in both Greece and Italy. I would love to see a Hyatt in Athens but I don't think that will happen!

But I agree, lots of holes in Europe. I would love to see, Oslo, Stockholm, Amsterdamn and Prague.. Personal Request of course.. Germany is really lacking!
Old Mar 1, 2012, 10:36 am

wow!! I will definitely visit when I have a chance.
Old Mar 1, 2012, 12:16 pm

Programs: AC-SE, CX-DM, DL-G, Hyatt-DM, Hilton-DM, Fairmont-Plt, Marriott-S, Accor-Plt, SPG-G, IHG-Plt
Great, that's about time. There is a severe lack of nice properties in Busan. Hope PH would fill that gap.
Old Mar 1, 2012, 12:31 pm

Saw a tweet about it almost 24hrs ago.
Old Jul 26, 2012, 11:21 pm

Programs: Hyatt Gold Passport, Shangri-la Golden Circle
Park Hyatt Busan now has a website!

http://busan.park.hyatt.com/

Review on Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui
Review on Indigo Xiamen Harbour
Old Jul 27, 2012, 2:26 am

Programs: | *G | STE | HGP ♦ | SPG Au | MR Au
Originally Posted by LASUA1K
Hyatt Thesaloniki and Park Hyatt Milan in both Greece and Italy. I would love to see a Hyatt in Athens but I don't think that will happen!

But I agree, lots of holes in Europe. I would love to see, Oslo, Stockholm, Amsterdamn and Prague.. Personal Request of course.. Germany is really lacking!
Andaz opening in AMS this year.
Old Jul 27, 2012, 8:21 am
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist

278 rooms? Rather large for the service level that PH is supposed to offer. Seems to me like this would be the largest (in terms of room numbers) PH.

Note how few suite level rooms there are ranked above Park Suite, only 3 out of 278. Compare to PH Vendome, for example, which has more suite categories than 3 above Park Suite!

Sounds like this is going to be a GH in PH clothing.
Old Jul 27, 2012, 6:19 pm

Originally Posted by RichardInSF
278 rooms? Rather large for the service level that PH is supposed to offer. Seems to me like this would be the largest (in terms of room numbers) PH.

Note how few suite level rooms there are ranked above Park Suite, only 3 out of 278. Compare to PH Vendome, for example, which has more suite categories than 3 above Park Suite!

Sounds like this is going to be a GH in PH clothing.
But, 138 out of their total rooms will be suites. That's 50%+; not too bad.
Old Jul 27, 2012, 7:04 pm

Programs: SPG, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG, Hilton, AS, AA, JL, HA
Originally Posted by Fly Me To The Moon
But, 138 out of their total rooms will be suites. That's 50%+; not too bad.
Umm, I think it's a total of 69 suites: 66 Park Suites; 2 Executive Suites; and 1 Presidential Suite.
Old Feb 19, 2013, 5:10 pm
No longer used by Hyatt; use World of Hyatt Concierge
Original Poster

Park Hyatt Busan

Greetings FlyerTalkers,

We are excited to announce the opening of the Park Hyatt Busan! Park Hyatt Busan will indulge you with a range of guest facilities, including 269 rooms and suites, featuring natural elements of French oak flooring, granite stone bathrooms, and floor to ceiling windows that allow for spectacular views. This property will offer a variety of dining & entertainment options located on the top 3 floors, including the sophisticated Dining room, the casual Living room, and Lounge and Patisserie at the entrance of hotel. The hotel will feature Lumi Spa & Fitness, the only full service spa in Busan, with private treatment rooms and an indoor glass enclosed pool with views of the ocean.

The Park Hyatt Busan is located in the iconic I‘Park development, which is located on a prominent 10-acre site adjacent to Haeundae Beach, a beach destination in Busan, South Korea. The hotel is located at the front of the development right on the water front to the Marina and will be the only hotel within the new developed Marine City area.

Happy Travels!
Old Feb 19, 2013, 7:01 pm
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist

This is probably a great location for Busan but unlikely to attract many non-Korea residents as it's not exactly a tropical paradise.

It is also rather troubling to see a PH with nearly 300 rooms as I expect it's hard to provide personalized upper-end service in a property that big.
Old Feb 19, 2013, 8:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
TWO Park Hyatts with over 450 rooms total in South Korea, compared with only one Park Hyatt with only 177 rooms in Japan? Okaaaaay...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.