Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

List of AmeriSuites Properties Converted to Hyatt Place

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

List of AmeriSuites Properties Converted to Hyatt Place

Search this Thread

Old Jun 5, 2021, 4:17 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles
There is a new Hyatt Place property in Boca Raton, FL. I believe Florence SC, Knoxville TN, and Portland ME are new builds as well.
Old Jun 7, 2021, 7:49 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt. Marriott. AA. National. Avis.
I've stayed at the Altoona location. It's more Northeast than Southeast, btw. But it is a very nice, clean property.

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Here's my list of the newish HPs that I know personally. Some of them aren't included on the list that was linked earlier in this thread.

Minneapolis Downtown (former Embassy Suites IIRC)
St Paul Downtown (in historic building)
Verona WI (near Madison)
Madison
Des Moines Downtown (historic building)
West Des Moines
Altoona, IA (near Des Moines, to the southeast)
Iowa City
Sioux Falls SD
UC Davis CA
Evanston IL
PDX (at light rail station)
Omaha at New Market
Canton OH
Cleveland Westlake

I *think* there might also be a new HP in New Haven CT
Old Jun 7, 2021, 9:34 am

Programs: AAdvantage ExecPlat, World of Hyatt Globalist, plain "member" of Marriott, IHG, enterprise, etc.
Originally Posted by cfabar1
There is a new Hyatt Place property in Boca Raton, FL. I believe Florence SC, Knoxville TN, and Portland ME are new builds as well.
And downtown Tulsa has a new HP just a couple blocks south of the Regency. (I think it was a mid-century office building gut and rebuild).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.