Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Diamond Husband Wanted

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2011, 1:46 pm

Programs: MRSPG LT Tit, HH Diamond, Hertz Pres.
Originally Posted by bsdstone
And we'd also like to know her feelings about "mattress" runs!
and mile high clubs
Old Apr 22, 2011, 4:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, HH Gold, SPG Gold, National EC Executive, AA Platinum
Originally Posted by bsdstone
And we'd also like to know her feelings about "mattress" runs!
I LOVE mattress runs, collecting credit cards for miles, meeting the minimum spend and never using them again (honest!), staying at price mistake hotels for bragging rights, airport lounge memberships and an alumni of the 2010 Chicago DO.

However, I will not disclose my miles and hotel point balances on a first date. I know there are other girls that will put out but I'm saving mine for "Mr. Right."
Old Apr 22, 2011, 5:12 pm

Programs: Hyatt Glob (Barely); Marriott Plat Life; AA Up and Down Now Plat; Hilton, UA, BA, HA Peasant
I never realized I was a rentable commodity. I am getting concerned Mrs. Jayer has been looking too longingly at the list of resorts participating in the Starwood almost an FFN promo. She even made some comment that I had strayed in letting Starwood Gold lapse to save Hyatt Diamond.
Old Apr 22, 2011, 9:08 pm
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by poptarts
I LOVE mattress runs, collecting credit cards for miles, meeting the minimum spend and never using them again (honest!), staying at price mistake hotels for bragging rights, airport lounge memberships and an alumni of the 2010 Chicago DO.

However, I will not disclose my miles and hotel point balances on a first date. I know there are other girls that will put out but I'm saving mine for "Mr. Right."
Sounds like if you find the guy, you definitely need a miles/points pre-nup.
Old Apr 23, 2011, 2:13 am

Programs: Non-status paid F/J (best value for $$$)
How about a husband who pays for F and suites with $$$? No need for status and upgrades.
Old Apr 23, 2011, 6:51 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
I will not be able to requalify for diamond in 2012. So I'm looking for husband #4, must have Hyatt diamond status, understand mattress and mileage runs and fly with carry-on only, no checked baggage types need apply.

PS: Men over 40 most desired, under 40 will consider for other tasks.
this thread is useless without pictures and statistics especially for the part about mattress runs
Old Apr 23, 2011, 7:19 am

Programs: Hilton LTD, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LTTE, AA LTP, Avis PC, National EE, Seabourn DE
Sorry, you're too much like me for my taste.
Old Apr 23, 2011, 8:09 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold
I guess those who ascribe to 'for richer, for poorer' need not apply!

This thread made me !
Old Apr 23, 2011, 9:34 am

Oh, what ever happened to true love. Is there no hope for a lowly "gold"? I so want to see An Officer and a Gentlemen ending
Old Apr 23, 2011, 10:25 pm

Originally Posted by ricepaddy2
Oh, what ever happened to true love. Is there no hope for a lowly "gold"? I so want to see An Officer and a Gentlemen ending
They stayed in a really dumpy motel in that movie.

So are you saying you want to be carried off the factory floor to be with Richard Gere and spend the night at the motel 6?

You could have picked Pretty Woman .. much better hotel in that movie.

-David
Old Apr 24, 2011, 5:43 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
she's looking for George Clooney and his 10MM status along with all of his hotel status
Old Apr 24, 2011, 6:32 am

Programs: *A Gold, HH dia,Hyatt plat,Sixt PLAT,QF , EY Gold
im here
Old Apr 24, 2011, 12:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT,AS,UA PP,J6,FB,EY,LH,SQ,HH Dmd,Hyatt Glbl,Marriott Plat,IHG Plat,Accor Gold
Originally Posted by hedoman
Sorry, you're too much like me for my taste.
Me too. (And thanks, OP, for the LOL thread.) One miles/points maven in the family is enough for me. One of the many things I love about my wife is that she loves the upgrades and other perks when we get them, but is satisfied with much less. (Hmmm...I wonder if that applies to her choice of spouse.)
Old Apr 24, 2011, 6:32 pm

Programs: Southwest CP A List, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, Pure Platinum, Body Shop VIP
Tier Match

Poptarts, I can give you "Tier Match" for Hyatt Diamond as long as you are OK that I have also given "Tier Match" at Hilton to my other GTG hotel Lover

There is special credit with companion pass status on LUV- I am accepting suitable female applicants.... (Thank You for the great idea PT

Then wear the gold hat if that will move her...
If you can bounce high, bounce for her too...
Till she cries, 'gold-hatted, high bouncing Lover..
I must have you!

Thomas Parke D'Invilliers
Old Apr 24, 2011, 8:04 pm

Programs: UA 1K/2MM, SPG/Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Lifetime HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, AA Exec Plat
I will not be able to requalify for diamond in 2012. So I'm looking for husband #4, must have Hyatt diamond status, understand mattress and mileage runs and fly with carry-on only, no checked baggage types need apply.

PS: Men over 40 most desired, under 40 will consider for other tasks.
I meet all the criteria (and I will throw in SPG Platinum and HHONORS Diamond too), but I REFUSE to fly with carry-on only (although I do do that every now and then, but want the flexibility in case I have to bring something back).

And like etsmyers, I'm happily married but the wife and I have an "understanding" since I'm on the road a lot

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.