Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Reserve 4 rooms at once on website?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2011, 8:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, UA 2P, AA PLT, PC Platinum

I want to make a reservation on hyatt.com for 4 rooms, but it only allows 2 at a time. Does that mean I have to make 2 reservations for the 4 rooms? I know I can always call, but just curious how it works online.
Old Mar 13, 2011, 1:35 am

Programs: SQ PPS *G, Bonvoy Titanium
A few months ago, I was in the same boat, although I only wanted to reserve 3 rooms. Asked Hyatt Concierge on Twitter and was told to make 3 separate reservations or 2 reservations, one for 2 rooms and the other one for 1 room.

In the end, I made 3 separate reservations with 3 separate confirmation numbers all under my name, and emailed the hotel directly to link these reservations.
Old Mar 13, 2011, 9:52 am

Programs: AA PLT, Hyatt Diamond
I'm curious as to how the points and stay/night credits posted to your GP account. Did you end up having to call GP to get them posted correctly?
Old Mar 13, 2011, 10:25 am

Programs: SQ PPS *G, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by kw335
I'm curious as to how the points and stay/night credits posted to your GP account. Did you end up having to call GP to get them posted correctly?
The points posted correctly and without a hitch to my GP account for all the 4 hotels we stayed at. During check-in at the first hotel, I asked if all the points could go to my account, the agent said it was no problem as long as all three rooms were put under 1 bill during check-out. So in subsequent hotels I asked for the rooms to be put under 1 bill. I was also told that I could only get points for max 3 rooms.

Of course I could only get 1 stay credit for each of the hotels.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.