Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

How do you get your Private Line Rep to contact you?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How do you get your Private Line Rep to contact you?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2011, 4:44 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Originally Posted by sophiegirl
And I have never had it happen with my PL Agent. Seems like after a slow start, you got a great one!
Ditto, but as noted, it's my own damn fault...

Now then, FriendlySkies (et al?), did she apply any discounts that we might not generally know about? Thank you.
Old Mar 3, 2011, 5:09 pm
Hyatt 10+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
I emailed my PL agent to state that I became aware on FT that she would benefit from me making reservations through her, and that I was sorry I had not realised this earlier, and she was extremely grateful. I think I have the best PL agent that exists (while she was away I had to deal with another who made me felt like I should beg for assistance), and would like her service to be recognised with the commission she earns.
Old Mar 3, 2011, 7:20 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Plat, Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by m0hamed
I emailed my PL agent to state that I became aware on FT that she would benefit from me making reservations through her, and that I was sorry I had not realised this earlier, and she was extremely grateful. I think I have the best PL agent that exists (while she was away I had to deal with another who made me felt like I should beg for assistance), and would like her service to be recognised with the commission she earns.
And this is why there are so many differing reports of support. As with all else in life, there is a difference in PL agents! I also beleive that some of them have many more clients than others, which could also affect their level of support.

And although I quite agree that it would be unseemly for them to promote themselves, I do wish someone would have explained it. Now I feel as if I have been asking her to use her time to solve my problems, without giving her the opportunity to earn $$$ off the stays that caused those problems!
Old Mar 3, 2011, 7:35 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by sophiegirl
Now I feel as if I have been asking her to use her time to solve my problems, without giving her the opportunity to earn $$$ off the stays that caused those problems!
Me too - I'm going to make an effort to let my PL agent book more of my stays.
Old Mar 3, 2011, 8:54 pm

Originally Posted by yosithezet
Because that would be improper and unseemly. Do you really want the PLA to be pressuring you to make reservations through them?
In don't think it has to be done under pressure, all it needs is a simple explanation of how the "process" works and if used properly, it is a win/win situation. PLA is to ensure that Diamonds are taken care of, happy customers bring more business to Hyatt and the PLAs should be rewarded for doing so.
Old Jul 20, 2011, 2:38 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt LT Global Elitist, Bonvyoed LT Titanium, Hilton Gold, UA Silver
Hi,

I am a Hyatt Diamond Member and would like to get a Private line Rep. Can GP Concierge Please PM me to make that happen?

Thanks!
Old Jul 20, 2011, 4:22 pm

Originally Posted by roder
Hi,

I am a Hyatt Diamond Member and would like to get a Private line Rep. Can GP Concierge Please PM me to make that happen?

Thanks!
GP Concierge may not read every single thread and post so your request might get lost. They might catch it, but if you contact them, they are more likely to get your request.
Old Jul 20, 2011, 4:24 pm

Originally Posted by m0hamed
I didn't know about this. What sucks is I tried to make some BRG requests with my PL Rep and she said these requests could only be made by calling the BRG number. What a bummer!

No more online reservations for me!

Last edited by kenbo; Jul 20, 2011 at 4:31 pm
Old Jul 21, 2011, 7:36 am
No longer used by Hyatt; use World of Hyatt Concierge

Originally Posted by roder
Hi,

Thanks!
If you PM me your information (name, GP number) I will be happy to set this up for you.

Sincerely,

Nick B.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.