Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt stay certificates...please advise

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt stay certificates...please advise

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2011, 7:02 am

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Lifetime Gold, Hilton Silver, Delta Platinum, AA Platinum Pro
Here's where you can buy certificates

This link at the Hyatt site is for all types of certificates and lists participating locations.
Old Apr 28, 2011, 4:07 pm

Programs: Marriott, Radisson, AA, UA
Originally Posted by IndyJeffrey
This link at the Hyatt site is for all types of certificates and lists participating locations.
How can you book online with these Hyatt certificates?
I am trying to book for a few nights at Hyatt.com. But it said:

"Non Refundable/Full Prepayment/No Changes
....Will Be Charged To Credit Card."

How can I use the certificate online?
Can I present the certificate at check-in and ask for a refund to my cc?
Thanks
Old Apr 28, 2011, 11:53 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, AA Platinum, UA Premier Executive
Originally Posted by echip
How can you book online with these Hyatt certificates?
I am trying to book for a few nights at Hyatt.com. But it said:

"Non Refundable/Full Prepayment/No Changes
....Will Be Charged To Credit Card."

How can I use the certificate online?
Can I present the certificate at check-in and ask for a refund to my cc?
Thanks
Morning echip,

Please refer to post #3 where I explain how to do it and #5 where I posted a screen shot. The link to participating locations is helpful in determining the lowest level you can use. Start with the cheapest level they allow and then move up from there until it shows one is available.
Old Apr 30, 2011, 9:44 am
Suspended

Programs: Gold, plat, diamond and more
Originally Posted by nydad
Did you find any workaround?
Nothing other than ordering several, as they have no expiry.
Old Nov 28, 2011, 9:55 am

Programs: BA BD SA
Hi Hyatt people - Hyatt newbie here. Am hoping you will cast your knowledgeable eyes over my questions and advise.

I intend to book the PH Maldives using the Inspire stay certificates. I have checked on line and there is availability for my dates. Now I want to check some of the details before I commit big money on fares and certificates:

1. As the HSINN1 rate is available on the web site I just book it and buy the certs later?
2. There is no limit on the number of nights you can stay using certs? I am intending staying about 10 nights.
3. Presumably there's no difference between buying 10 1-night certs as opposed to 2 5-night certs - just in case I have to adjust plans.
4. Are certs despatched promptly? I see they are sent by Fedex so I assume nearly 3 weeks is enough time for them to arrive here in darkest Africa.

This question is property specific.
5. The web site says one must contact the resort with flight details into and out of MLE so that they can arrange domestic flights. Do I do this before or after making the booking? There is a risk that my flight times would preclude same day connections, though it's unlikely as I arrive early morning and leave late at night. (Maybe I should ask this one on the PH Maldives thread.)
Old Nov 28, 2011, 12:20 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

1. Yes
2. No limit
3. 10 x 1night certs is better in case you change your plans
4. Yes - it's been a few years since I last used these certs - but at that time if you order by early afternoon (EST US), it is sent the same day and I get it the next day. Not sure how long FedEx takes to Africa.

5. I don't know - but it would probably be better for you to reserve it then work out the transfer flights - just make sure you have it confirmed outside of the extended cancellation period for this property.
Old Nov 28, 2011, 9:20 pm

Programs: BA BD SA
Thank you, peteropny, sir! You are a fount of Hyatt knowledge and a credit to the avocation of moderator. :-:

Originally Posted by peteropny
5. I don't know - but it would probably be better for you to reserve it then work out the transfer flights - just make sure you have it confirmed outside of the extended cancellation period for this property.
Which is already in effect as I want to leave in 3 weeks time. Have written to the property and anxiously await confirmation.
Old May 29, 2012, 6:51 am

Are stay certificates still printed on 8.5 x 11 paper? I am wondering if I can either have it shipped to the hotel I plan to use the certificates, or have someone scan for me and I print a copy to give at hotel.

Won't it be easier if these certificates come in PDF and can be emailed to those who order them?
Old Nov 11, 2021, 12:32 pm

Are there certificate still available?
IIf so do they represent good value
Old Nov 11, 2021, 12:48 pm
skj

Programs: UA 2MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by writetorich
Are there certificate still available?
IIf so do they represent good value
They are no longer offered.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.