Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Centric Wall Street New York (ex-Andaz) REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt Centric Wall Street New York (ex-Andaz) REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2024, 9:09 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Just a thought if there is any hope for this property I highly suggest reporting these issues
to Hyatt directly through their customer relations channels so it can be on record
unfortunately our discussions here only help us to avoid a miserable stay and for that I thank everybody
I’ve ruled the property out and no longer even check rates
Great memories when it was a very nice high quality Andaz back in 2010 just 14 years ago.
It’s sad to see Hyatt failing so miserably.If I ran the show I’d have our lawyers claw back the brand from them if they didn’t perform.
TravisMT81 likes this.
Old Feb 14, 2024, 12:41 pm

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA (*G) Gold
Originally Posted by 777 global mile hound
Just a thought if there is any hope for this property I highly suggest reporting these issues
to Hyatt directly through their customer relations channels so it can be on record
unfortunately our discussions here only help us to avoid a miserable stay and for that I thank everybody
I’ve ruled the property out and no longer even check rates
Great memories when it was a very nice high quality Andaz back in 2010 just 14 years ago.
It’s sad to see Hyatt failing so miserably.If I ran the show I’d have our lawyers claw back the brand from them if they didn’t perform.
I reported to Corporate with photos and they sent me back to a mid-level manager at the property.
Old Feb 14, 2024, 1:28 pm
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

One would hope Hyatt would care but not sure why they would circle you back to the property 🤷‍♂️
but at least it’s on record.I advise others to do the same
I’ve written the property off and onto other non Hyatt brands in NYC with the occasional visit to Andaz 5th
and the Hyatt Grand Central as they have always given me vip recognition despite the chaos of the volume of guests
I know it’s the Hyatt property to hate on but it works for me oddly despite its many shortcomings
Old Feb 14, 2024, 5:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by ElevatorEnthusiast
I reported to Corporate with photos and they sent me back to a mid-level manager at the property.
This seems to be their MO these days. Let properties sort it out and/or bury it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.