Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

UA Elite offer: 2500 miles per eligible stay thru Jan 31, 2011

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UA Elite offer: 2500 miles per eligible stay thru Jan 31, 2011

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2010, 4:53 pm

Well these promos have interesting results.

My first stay, I took United points and got 2,500 points and 1,000 United points bonus.

My second stay I took American points and got 3,000 American points AND 1,000 United points.
Old Jul 19, 2010, 5:25 pm

Programs: HH, PC, SPG, MR, GP, US, UA, AA
I'm still missing the bonus miles from my 3 stays in May, I'm a MP 3P. Called GP & was told the bonus miles were sent to MP on June 9th. Has anyone received the 2K bonus miles in his/her MP account from May/June stays?
Old Jul 19, 2010, 6:57 pm

Is there a logic or explanation?

Originally Posted by MrAOK
Well these promos have interesting results.

My first stay, I took United points and got 2,500 points and 1,000 United points bonus.

My second stay I took American points and got 3,000 American points AND 1,000 United points.
Old Jul 19, 2010, 7:44 pm

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
Originally Posted by rdchen
I'm still missing the bonus miles from my 3 stays in May, I'm a MP 3P. Called GP & was told the bonus miles were sent to MP on June 9th. Has anyone received the 2K bonus miles in his/her MP account from May/June stays?
Maybe the new (look) ual.com website tightened up on this as it was for UA elites only, apparently.
Old Jul 19, 2010, 8:27 pm

Programs: HH, PC, SPG, MR, GP, US, UA, AA
Originally Posted by rbAA
Maybe the new (look) ual.com website tightened up on this as it was for UA elites only, apparently.
Does 3P count as elite?
Old Nov 13, 2010, 3:00 pm

Are people still getting points with this?
Old Nov 20, 2010, 8:04 pm

Programs: UA 1P; Starwood Gold; Hyatt Diamond
2500 still posting

Originally Posted by MrAOK
Are people still getting points with this?
Stayed at a Hyatt on 11/14 and my Hyatt account shows a 2500 miles credit. Still waiting for the miles to show up at United, but assume that will take a week or so.
Old Nov 29, 2010, 4:42 pm

Programs: UA
UA MP #

I called GP CS, it was very easy for her to convert pts to miles (without asking my MP number and verifying I am an UA MP elite). But afterwards I have second thoughts:
1. although my account detail does show 500 miles, but where do these miles sent to?
2. Where is my UAMP number stored in my profile of GP?
3. How and when do the additional miles post?
4. Is it up to the MP to verify I am an elite and post (and probably pay) for the 2K miles?
Old Nov 29, 2010, 4:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by shbl
I called GP CS, it was very easy for her to convert pts to miles (without asking my MP number and verifying I am an UA MP elite). But afterwards I have second thoughts:
1. although my account detail does show 500 miles, but where do these miles sent to?
2. Where is my UAMP number stored in my profile of GP?
3. How and when do the additional miles post?
4. Is it up to the MP to verify I am an elite and post (and probably pay) for the 2K miles?
GP has your MP# if you gave it to them in the past. UA runs monthly hotels mileage sweeps IIRC.

My mid-november stay just showed up in MP.
Old Nov 30, 2010, 7:05 am

Programs: UA
Originally Posted by azepine00
GP has your MP# if you gave it to them in the past. UA runs monthly hotels mileage sweeps IIRC.

My mid-november stay just showed up in MP.
Thanks! But I thought somewhere in My Profile of GP I should be able to find and edit airline FF numbers.
Old Dec 2, 2010, 9:03 pm

Programs: AS 75K,UA Gold 1.6MM, Hilton Dia, Marriott LT Plat, Hyatt Glb, Natl Exec, Hertz 5*
Nope! Wish Hyatt did that like other hotel chains!

There is a chronic problem with the hotel reservation software (at least at my regular Hyatt) where they cannot apply my FF# to my stay even when they have tried a couple different ways to do it. They can put the FF# in your local profile on their system but when they apply it it never comes across to the central system and I have to email to correct it.

I was told that a major upgrade went in a few weeks ago and I was told that they expected that problem to be fixed then but I haven't tried it since. I'm switching back to Hilton for awhile.
Old Feb 4, 2011, 11:25 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, AA Plat
Any information on whether this promotion will be offered again? Sorry to see this go.
Old Feb 11, 2011, 12:10 am

Programs: UA - Platinum; Starwood - Platinum; Alaska - MVP75; IHG - Platinum; Hilton - Gold; Marriott - Gold
Stayed 3 stays last week of Jan.
Called the GP 2 days back to change my points to miles. So far no 2k points posted for either of the stay. Am I too late?
Old Feb 11, 2011, 12:30 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1k, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, PC Plat
Originally Posted by kay_jay
Stayed 3 stays last week of Jan.
Called the GP 2 days back to change my points to miles. So far no 2k points posted for either of the stay. Am I too late?
My 2k bonuses posted a day or two after I called. You should be fine. I also got the bonus for a 1/31 stay.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.