Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hard Rock Hotel Chicago $99 Memorial Day Weekend

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2009, 4:16 pm
Original Poster

Hard Rock Hotel Chicago $85 Memorial Day Weekend

The gays have done it again. Found this one online. Hard Rock Hotel Chicago starting at just $99 a night plus tax for Memorial Day weekend. Its for another "Award" show. This one is called the Grabbys. http://www.awardshowhotel.com/

The rate has dropped to $85 from $99

Last edited by SoCalPLT; Apr 7, 2009 at 10:52 pm
Old Mar 31, 2009, 6:06 pm

Programs: UA Plat, TK Gold, *G
I have seen this for $86/night on the hotels website.

Its not hard at all to get a 4-star for around $100.
Old Apr 1, 2009, 3:09 am
Original Poster

The lowest I found for the Memorial Day weekend was $119
Old Apr 7, 2009, 10:51 pm
Original Poster

Hard Rock even lower $85

The http://www.AwardShowHotel.com web site is now listing the Hard Rock Hotel Chicago for just $85 over Memorial Day Weekend. Can it go lower?
Old May 3, 2009, 1:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
Tremendous price ^ but the tripadvisor and sidestep reviews are mixed. Normally I would gamble, but not sure with the family in tow. 24hr cancellation makes it somewhat risk free.
Old May 3, 2009, 7:10 pm

Programs: AA, Delta, United, SPG plat, Hyatt dia
Boraxo-i would avoid staying in the hotel over the Memorial Day weekend if traveling with children.
Old May 3, 2009, 9:55 pm

Programs: DL , AC, BA, Hhonors Diamond, IH Platinum, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
I stayed at the Hard Rock last year over Memorial Day on a Priceline rate. They told me it would be $20 extra/day for a room with two beds, and I could change the next day, no problem. When I went down the next morning, "Oh, we're sold out of those--now it's $40/night." I threw a fit and got them to give it to me for $20.

Basically, I have a negative impression of this hotel, even though I stayed on the Tina Turner floor. The rooms are very sterile--all gray and black.

The Swissotel nearby is much nicer and is offering a $99 deal over Labor Day that includes health club access. Also, people have been getting the Hyatt on Priceline for $60. I'd skip the Hard Rock.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.