FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: trajanc
Print Wikipost

Las Vegas Codes and Promos

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2015, 11:06 am
Used to be highman123

Originally Posted by shellyone
You did not include the resort fee and taxes. Sunday night. Prepaid. This is not unusual for vegas.
Resort fee comes on top indeed.

The only date I can find that low the whole summer though.
Old Jun 15, 2015, 11:14 am

That is the same bad logic in most posts. You see a single rate at $84++ so you think it is a deal. In other state you see offseason rate at $99 while busy months $169 so you think it is a deal. Next week vegas there will have a different Sunday at $84++ and you will think that is a deal.
Old Jun 15, 2015, 11:16 am
Used to be highman123

Originally Posted by shellyone
That is the same bad logic in most posts. You see a single rate at $84++ so you think it is a deal. In other state you see offseason rate at $99 while busy months $169 so you think it is a deal. Next week vegas there will have a different Sunday at $84++ and you will think that is a deal.
Not every deal is a deal for everyone...I look forward to your deal posts for Vegas and beyond!
Old Jun 17, 2015, 3:53 pm

Can anyone make this work:

Expedia is offering 100% off your Flight when you book your Hotel & Flight together!

Someone tested this out by searching for a 6 day trip (Friday to Saturday) from Chicago to Las Vegas, and found prices starting at $400 per person with flight, hotel, taxes & fees included - at a 4-star rated hotel...

Exclusions/ T&C:
*Savings amount equal to 100% when flight + hotel are booked together. Prices based on searches conducted by fellow shoppers within the past 24 hours. There is no guarantee that these prices will be in effect at the time of your search. Vacation package savings are based on comparison to prices on Expedia.com of the same components booked separately. Savings vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and travel partners, and aren't available on all packages.
Old Jun 17, 2015, 5:10 pm

Originally Posted by SinglePapa2

Expedia is offering 100% off your Flight when you book your Hotel & Flight together!

Someone tested this out by searching for a 6 day trip (Friday to Saturday) from Chicago to Las Vegas, and found prices starting at $400 per person with flight, hotel, taxes & fees included - at a 4-star rated hotel...

Exclusions/ T&C:
*Savings amount equal to 100% when flight + hotel are booked together. Prices based on searches conducted by fellow shoppers within the past 24 hours. There is no guarantee that these prices will be in effect at the time of your search. Vacation package savings are based on comparison to prices on Expedia.com of the same components booked separately. Savings vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and travel partners, and aren't available on all packages.
Do you have a link to that deal?
Old Jun 17, 2015, 5:12 pm

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG Titanium (LT Gold), Aegean Gold, BA Silver
Here you go

http://www.expedia.com/g/u/flight-pa...id%3Dcj7278242
Old Jun 18, 2015, 1:42 am

Programs: HH Silver
Originally Posted by ExpatSomchai
Wow, that is about as vague a deal as I have ever seen.
Old Jun 18, 2015, 4:15 am

Programs: NEXUS; *A Gold
Originally Posted by SinglePapa2

Exclusions/ T&C:
Much ado about nothing! I don't know who's claiming to be getting a 4* hotel package with flights for $400 but i don't see it happening with the dates i tried on that routing. Sounds to me like someone trying to push traffic to Expedia
Old Jun 18, 2015, 5:48 am

Programs: HH Silver
Originally Posted by Neil791
Much ado about nothing! I don't know who's claiming to be getting a 4* hotel package with flights for $400 but i don't see it happening with the dates i tried on that routing. Sounds to me like someone trying to push traffic to Expedia
Leaving Dec 4th, returning Dec 11th. 6 nights. Aliante $359, Trop and TI $399. As he said in his post, Per Person. What has me puzzled is the Fri-Sat. That is 8 nights, not 6.....
Old Jun 21, 2015, 5:00 pm

Programs: AA EXP, QF, BA
Tried to book the free show tickets, but get

' Sorry no events available for the selected month. '
Old Jun 23, 2015, 7:24 pm

Programs: VA Gold, United Premier Gold, Qantas Platinum
Originally Posted by MrCruse
I called LMT and got a very nice agent on the line. He called Flamingo and confirmed that they charge an extra resort fee.
He was not aware of any other venues that do not charge one except for some Travel Inn.
So LMT are legit? I just can't believe it when they are returning for me a rate at Mandalay in November that is 25% of the rate on the Mandalay website!
Old Jun 23, 2015, 9:51 pm

Originally Posted by russmeyergirl
So LMT are legit? I just can't believe it when they are returning for me a rate at Mandalay in November that is 25% of the rate on the Mandalay website!
I've used them dozens of times, including a few at MB. No problems yet.
Old Jun 24, 2015, 9:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler (lite). NY Metro area.
If you read through this thread, you'll see they are legit. Many of us, including me, have had positive experiences.
Old Jun 25, 2015, 12:11 am

Programs: VA Gold, United Premier Gold, Qantas Platinum
Originally Posted by dhammer53
If you read through this thread, you'll see they are legit. Many of us, including me, have had positive experiences.
yes of course, I did read the thread, but when you find The Delano and Mandalay for $60 a night some scepticism is healthy.

So for other people looking on LMT I am finding Delano and Mandalay in November on weekdays for $60-80 a night depending on the room configuration.
Old Jun 26, 2015, 4:49 pm

Anyone know of a code to get free membership? All the old codes no longer work.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.