Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

[EXPIRED] Leading Hotels of the World - $19.28 a night (reg $500-$2000)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[EXPIRED] Leading Hotels of the World - $19.28 a night (reg $500-$2000)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2008, 3:41 am

Programs: CX DM, PR PE, IHG Dia Amb, Marriott Titanium, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Explorist
Site is working just a few seconds ago. Seems like its been up and down(about 2 mins. ago) the whole day
Old Oct 1, 2008, 3:46 am
iff

Originally Posted by cardiology
Site is down completely while I was trying to look at the details of the hotels to prepare for the 80 mins rush!!!
It's been on and off for me this morning. Makes you wonder if anyone will be able to get a room!
Old Oct 1, 2008, 3:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT PLT, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
Hmm I dont get it. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt

What main page do you guys use ?

"Sorry! Due to the overwhelming number of consumers currently trying to access this promotion, your request is being delayed momentarily. Please be patient, don’t get discouraged, and retry in a few seconds by clicking here, or by going back to http://www.lhw.com/1928."
Old Oct 1, 2008, 4:03 am

Programs: Amtrak Guest Rewards, US Airways Dividend Miles, Choice Hotels, Hertz #1
Right now it is locked up tighter than a bull's a$$ in fly season.
Old Oct 1, 2008, 4:06 am

Programs: Delta, Air France
I've been trying for 10 minutes and can't even get on. It's weird, because I just had a dream that the site crashed and I tried tomorrow and it worked.
Old Oct 1, 2008, 4:07 am

Location: SYD, Australia......Hotels: HHon LT Diamond, Hyatt LT Glob, Marriott AMB (LT Gold), IHG AMB (20 years of SCC and RoyAMB dropped 2024)...Airlines: BA GGL (OW Emerald), LH FTL (*S), QF Plat (LT Gold), VA, UA Silver (*S), SQ Silver (*S)
I just managed to get to the home page. However, everything after that give me a "server error" or that message posted above.

It's 2 more hours and I can only hope that they see how pathetic their website is even before the sale starts. Don't know whether there is much they can do about it though that close to the start.

Great marketing for them though, you got to give them that!
Old Oct 1, 2008, 4:08 am

Programs: BA Gold, TK Plat, Marriott Ambassador (LP), Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by PhilaBurbTom
Right now it is locked up tighter than a bull's a$$ in fly season.
And i was hoping i will be able to book more than one room.... now it seems i wont even see the website
Old Oct 1, 2008, 4:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT PLT, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Sydfly
Great marketing for them though, you got to give them that!
Well they get attention no doubt. But if all the people tonight would book a night at a LHW for 800$ per night a very small percentage maybe !
Old Oct 1, 2008, 4:25 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
6:25 a.m. EDT 10/1 > anyone surprised > me thinks something fishy is going on here

Sorry! Due to the overwhelming number of consumers currently trying to access this promotion, your request is being delayed momentarily. Please be patient, dont get discouraged, and retry in a few seconds by clicking here, or by going back to http://www.lhw.com/1928.

Order Publications >
Gift Certificates >
Events & Meetings >
Corporate Information >
Quintess, Leading Residences >
Press Room >
Careers >
Partners >
For Hotel Members Only >
Privacy Policy >

The Leading Hotels of the World understands the finer points of hospitality and luxury. Indulge yourself in a lifestyle of luxury at one of our 5 star hotels and the unparalleled comfort they offer. The Leading Hotels of the World's featured hotels cater to the discriminating few, where first class service is a norm rather than an exception. The Leading Hotels of the World features small luxury hotels, resort hotels as well as world-renowned stately hotels offering all the possibilities for family getaways, romantic escapades and business meetings. Whether you need accommodation for business or pleasure, The Leading Hotels of the World will have the perfect solution for you. Online hotel reservations have never been easier.

2008 The Leading Hotels of the World
web2
Old Oct 1, 2008, 4:33 am

Programs: AS MVP, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold
Old Oct 1, 2008, 4:39 am
In memoriam

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Starwood Platinum, a nothing in several others
Looks like us doom and doom predictors were right. Slightly over hour to go and the site cann't even handle the pre-event load. No 1928 rate for you today.
Old Oct 1, 2008, 5:07 am

Interestingly the entire website is showing that page.

Even if you're not trying to get to the 1928 page, you get told that you are.
Old Oct 1, 2008, 5:16 am

44 mins and its F++++d
Old Oct 1, 2008, 5:18 am
Suspended

Thumbs down

am I going to sit in front of computer and keep clicking that 1928 click for 80 minutes?
Old Oct 1, 2008, 5:20 am

Programs: UA Plat, TK Gold, *G
40 Min to go and its already down!!!

"Sorry! Due to the overwhelming number of consumers currently trying to access this promotion, your request is being delayed momentarily. Please be patient, dont get discouraged, and retry in a few seconds by clicking here, or by going back to http://www.lhw.com/1928."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.