Wiki Posts
Search

$129 -- Waikiki Resort incl. Breakfast on the Beach; 40% OFF

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2008, 1:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: CO Plat, ICH Plat Ambassador
Talking $129 -- Waikiki Resort incl. Breakfast on the Beach; 40% OFF

Standard room at $129 plus breakfast on the Beach. Upgrade to Ocean View for $20 more.

See http://hotels.travelzoo.com/hawaii-hotels/442221#
Old Aug 5, 2008, 10:31 am

Programs: SPG Gold, HHonors Gold, IHG Platinum, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by GENSTIHC
Standard room at $129 plus breakfast on the Beach. Upgrade to Ocean View for $20 more.

See http://hotels.travelzoo.com/hawaii-hotels/442221#
I'd highly recommend this hotel, we booked it last year through a travelzoo special for $126 a night or $146 a night for ocean view (we booked the ocean view). The rooms are brand new and have great views of Waikiki, and convenient to all locations, especially the zoo and aquarium which are within a 5 minute walk. We actually did have a few issues with the hotel (tub backed up with sand first night, tv a little fuzzy, pool closed one day) but reported it in a survey at end of our stay and they gave us $ back for 2 of our 4 nights, quite generous in my opinion. The location is also right by the beach, and the free food in the morning is nothing special but definitely good enough for breakfast, and a free one at that.
Old Aug 8, 2008, 8:07 am

Programs: UA 1.5 Million Mile flyer, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Hertz 5* and PC since 1985
Sold Out
Old Aug 8, 2008, 8:37 am
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

As this offer has expired and the link is dead, I'm going to go ahead and close the thread.

MileageAddict

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.