Community
Wiki Posts
Search

$69 Hilton Omni Downtown Miami

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2008, 7:31 pm
Original Poster

$69 Hilton Omni Downtown Miami

Nice Hotel with some great views and I scored a pre-paid night for $69. I can't remember the last time I paid $69 for a business hotel! I noticed some other nights were priced the same - worth checking out.

Close to the metro station but if you're bringing a car the valet is $28 and self-park $24. Sorta eats away at the room savings.
Old Jul 29, 2008, 7:39 pm

Programs: AA Platinum
I think we need more info. website. Dates. etc.
Old Jul 29, 2008, 8:43 pm

Programs: UA and HH
I noticed this one a few weeks ago. Its on hilton.com. Its a prepaid rate so its non refundable. Also, beware of the high parking charges. I opted for the ES Boca Raton for $85 a/i on a weekend night b/c of the free parking and I know I will get a managers reception and breakfast. For some reason Ive had bad luck with the Exec lounges at Hiltons on the weekend.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.