Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

New BRG Opportunities: Fayetteville NC, Roanoke VA, Minneapolis MN, Jacksonville FL

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New BRG Opportunities: Fayetteville NC, Roanoke VA, Minneapolis MN, Jacksonville FL

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2008, 5:10 pm
Original Poster

The following are newly posted this weekend on The Best Rate Guarantee Blog.

Also note the new Room Reviews Blog, brought to you by the Best Rate Guarantee Blog. Here, you will find reviews of hotels that users have stayed on, reviewed from a BRG standpoint. Check it out.

Here are the BRG opportunities:

Days Inn Fayetteville (North of Fort Bragg) - Wade, North Carolina

This small-town BRG (which are rare) was submitted today by reader Bruce. Thanks for another great contribution, Bruce. This one is located right off of I-95, and could be a useful BRG for breaking up the long drive between the Northeast and Florida.

Hotel Address:3945 Goldsboro Road, Wade, NC 28395 US

Competitor Website: http://www.booking.com

Sample Date: September 5, 2008 (and many others)

Occupancy: 2 Persons

Room Details: 1 Queen Bed (all other room types are lower on WR)

Rate variation: $62.99 Booking.com, $79.99 WR

Special Comments: "Halfway between New York and Orlando. 15 minutes from Ft. Bragg, World's Largest Airborne Facility. Willie's Restaurant and Bar on-site" - DaysInn.com

Super 8 Motel - Salem, Virginia

Here is another BRG opportunity submitted by reader Bruce. Thanks again. This one is located just off of Interstate 81 near Roanoke, Virginia.

Hotel Address: 300 Wildwood Rd, Salem, VA, 24153-2320 US

Competitor Website: http://www.travelocity.com

Sample Date: September 6, 2008

Room Details: 2 Double Beds Room

Rate variation: $100.97 Travelocity.com, $100.98 WR (one cent difference! - hurry)

Special Comments: King beds are one cent higher on Travelocity, so don't be confused.
"Nearby attractions include Blue Ridge Parkway, Dixie Caverns, Roanoke College, Roanoke Civic Center, Salem Civic Center and James Moyer Sports Complex." - Super8.com

Ramada Minneapolis Airport West- Richfield, MN

While searching dates for this Ramada Inn, I found that all which I tested were lower on the competing website from now into at least August.

While staying here, you are offered free shuttle rides to both the Minneapolis Airport and The Mall of America.

Hotel Address: 7745 Lyndale Avenue South, Richfield, MN 55423

Competitor Website: http://www.booking.com/

Sample Date: Most any, including: 7/22, 7/26, 7/28, 8/8

Room Details: 1 King or 2 Doubles

Rate variation: For most weekdays: $90 booking.com $109 WR (1 King/2 Doubles) Most weekends: $90 booking.com $99 WR (1 King/2 Doubles)

Special Comments: "An ideal location, this Richfield Inn is just 5 minutes to the Mall Of America and the Airport, 10 minutes to Downtown Minneapolis, 15 minutes to Downtown St. Paul, and less than a minute (across the street) from great shopping."......booking.com

Trying to find the tripadvisor reviews wasn't easy, but I matched the address to a Hampton Inn on tripadvisor. It would appear that it recently converted to a Ramada. Since Wyndhamrewards.com has this property on it's website, it's fair game for a BRG claim.

Wingate by Wyndham Airport - Jacksonville, Florida

This was submitted by reader Bruce, who is one of our regular contributors here on the blog. This is good if you're flying through JAX anytime soon.

Hotel Address: 1200 Airport Road, Jacksonville, FL, 32218 US

Competitor Website: http://www.orbitz.com

Sample Date: Many dates in August & September (eg. August 2, 2008), and possibly more.

Room Details: One King or Two Queens.

Rate variation: $73.97 Orbitz (non-refundable), $75.65 WR (non-refundable)

Special Comments: Bruce tells me that his BRG claims for dates in August and October have all been approved.

"Located just off I-95 and minutes from the Jacksonville Airport and International Tradeport. Complimentary airport transportation from 5Am-11PM 7 days a week" - WingateHotels.com

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.