Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

Wyndham Chicago - Free Night Deal - April 18 Or April 19!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2008, 10:21 pm
Original Poster

AS OF 11:18pm APRIL 9th THIS DEAL IS STILL ACTIVE - I EXPECT IT TO BE PULLED SOON

I was online searching for hotels in Chicago for the weekend of April 18-21. I noticed that hotels.com had a "BEST PRICE" deal for 145.80 (slashed down from 162.00) for lowest prepaid rate for a deluxe room for April 18 and it showed for April 19 but not for the night of the 20th. I then checked wyndham.com and the lowest Webrate price for same type deluxe room is 161.00. Wyndham.com Webrate guarantee will provide the first night for free IF you find a lower rate on another site. Read the terms carefully because the lowest rate MUST include all the taxes and fees. Which the rate still is lower with all the fees included. Hotels.com prices out at $173.38 and wyndham.com's lowest prepaid total comes to $185.79. If two people are staying, then book the first night under one name/reservation and book the second night under a separate name/reservation, so you can get BOTH nights for free. You must fill out a claim. Other dates may work too, but didnt check.

terms and conditions for free night rate guarantee
http://www.wyndhampromotions.com/webmatch/
Old Apr 10, 2008, 1:18 am

Tempting... did you book this deal?
Old Apr 10, 2008, 1:29 am

Bear in mind that with these Wyndham BRGs, you actually have to purchase the nonrefundable room on Wyndham.com before your claim is even looked at. If it is denied for whatever reason, you will have to pay for your reservation.

MAKE A SCREENSHOT. I've done over 500 BRG claims in the past year, with around 300 of those denied, so I know the rigmarole they can put you through.

But, in any case, nice find OP. If this were around longer, I'd post it on the BRG blog.
Old Apr 10, 2008, 9:37 am

I pulled the trigger last night and my claim was accepted this morning. Thanks OP for posting! ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.