Hyatt Faster Free Nights Starts September 1

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2007, 10:00 am
Original Poster

Location: District of Columbia, Maryland- AA 2M Life Platinum, UA 1K, TK Gold, BA Silver, IC RA, Fairmont/Marriott Platinum, SPG/Hilton/Omni Gold, Wynn/Makers Mark Ambassador, Hertz Presidents Circle, Avis Chairmans, National Executive

Time to rejoice, Hyatt has brought back Faster Free Nights!

Details are here - http://goldpassport.hyatt.com/gp/en/ffn/index.jsp
Now More Places Than Ever To Earn and Enjoy Free Nights
Earn Faster Free Nights™ At Hyatt
Every Two Stays = One Free Night
September 1 - November 30, 2007
Participating is Simple

* Join Hyatt Gold Passport or current members must register.
* Stay at any Hyatt hotel or resort worldwide, including Hyatt's newest brands Hyatt Place and Hyatt Summerfield Suites, between September 1 and November 30, 2007 and pay for each eligible Hyatt stay with your MasterCard card.
* Provide your Hyatt Gold Passport account number at reservation and check-in.
* To become a MasterCard cardholder, visit mastercard.com.

The number of free night awards you can earn is unlimited.
Free Nights Come Fast

* As you earn your Faster Free Nights Award(s), your Hyatt Gold Passport account will be automatically updated.*
* Visit My Promotional Awards on goldpassport.com to track your stays and awards.
* Redeem your award(s) between September 15, 2007 and January 31, 2008** by visiting goldpassport.com or by phoning your nearest Hyatt Worldwide Reservation Centre and asking for Offer Code FFNF07.
Old Aug 15, 2007, 10:12 am

I've never done a FFN promo, but am very interested this time around.

Could someone tell me how good the redemption possibilities are? Are they capacity-controlled? Are you restricted to specific locations or categories? Blackout dates?

Thanks in advance.
Old Aug 15, 2007, 10:29 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by SchmutzigMSP
I've never done a FFN promo, but am very interested this time around.

Could someone tell me how good the redemption possibilities are? Are they capacity-controlled? Are you restricted to specific locations or categories? Blackout dates?

Thanks in advance.
They are capacity controlled. Not restricted by category/locations. A lot of the best properties will be booked up on these even before the stays to earn these free nights have happened.

The Hyatt forum will answer all the questions.
Old Aug 15, 2007, 10:46 am

Programs: UA Silver, AA, WN, DL
Cool... thanks for the head's up. ^ The previous promo came in extremely handy this past weekend in Paris!
Old Aug 15, 2007, 11:35 am

Originally Posted by GUWonder
A lot of the best properties will be booked up on these even before the stays to earn these free nights have happened.
I don't understand exactly what this means...

...unless you're simply stating that a lot of the best properties will not have award inventory by the time you complete the requisite stays. If so, isn't that common knowledge about capacity-controlled awards?
Old Aug 15, 2007, 12:10 pm
Community Director Emerita

Hyatt runs a very customer friendly program. In the past, it has been possible to book a room using points in advance of the FFN being earned, then switch the booking to FFNs. Thus, those who have points and plan in advance are able to book high demand properties such as Paris Vendome and Sydney PH even before the start of the FFN earning period.
Old Aug 15, 2007, 1:18 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
What came in handy?

Originally Posted by luv2ctheworld
Cool... thanks for the head's up. ^ The previous promo came in extremely handy this past weekend in Paris!
What was "the previous promo"?

Thank you.

Last edited by Firewind; Aug 15, 2007 at 1:27 pm
Old Aug 15, 2007, 1:26 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Same *use by* window?

This is, at least in part, a memory lapse. Is the *use by* window shorter this time? Or it's possible that I got an extension privilege earlier this year, because I definitely used some earned FFNs in February. Thanks.
Old Aug 15, 2007, 1:31 pm
Community Director Emerita

Each promotion period differs from any other. Last year, it started later, thus ran later, and could redeem later.

All nuances of this program can be found in the Hyatt forum.
Old Aug 18, 2007, 10:45 pm

Programs: AA Plat, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, IC Amb
Originally Posted by Firewind
What was "the previous promo"?

Thank you.
luv2ctheworld was probably referring to the recent Hyatt promo for brand new Gold Passport members of earning a free night after just 2 stays...almost identical to the upcoming FFN promo

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.