Marquis Los Cabos

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2007, 8:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: The local deli gives me 1 free sandwich after I buy 10
Marquis Los Cabos

on travelaxe
5* 12/8-16 coming at $35 a night. In San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
Takes me to Orbitz but it does not show $35/ night there. Can anyone help in making a booking happen?
Old Jul 13, 2007, 8:12 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Spire Ambassador, Qatar Gold, Etihad Gold, TK Gold, BA Silver, Emirates Silver
I think everyone's trying to get into that other site as its 10pm. I sure haven't been able to and its been 10 minutes.
Old Jul 13, 2007, 8:19 pm

Programs: NWA Plat, UA 1K, Hilton Diamond AA ExpPl
What a log jam. Other site I have not been able to log into since 7:00 pm.
Old Jul 13, 2007, 10:14 pm

Programs: AA EXP; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, UA 1.56MM (fmr UA1K)
Travelaxe is not the most reliable source of pricing info. Many times it shows one price and when you click through to the website offering 'the price', it is nothing like that.
Old Jul 15, 2007, 7:48 am

I'll say it's not the "most reliable." Tons of "incredible" prices but virtually none of them pan out once you click through to "book it." How does a site like this survive? Seems worthless to me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.