Original Poster

Programs: BAEC GGL/GfL, Lufthansa SEN, Hilton Diamond, misc other stuff
Comfort Hotel Bad Homburg (DE) $1

Old Aug 19, 2023, 4:56 pm

Already gone, sadly 😔
Old Aug 20, 2023, 5:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Top Tier with all 3 alliances
The Booking.com group never honors these anyway, as opposed to the Expedia group.
Old Aug 20, 2023, 8:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
I looked at it an hour after the OP posted and didn't see it then. These 1-day only deals are rarely available and rarely honored.
Old Aug 20, 2023, 11:49 am

Originally Posted by nk15
The Booking.com group never honors these anyway, as opposed to the Expedia group.
Yep, you are right. I have booked many one night deals on Booking.com and like 99% of them gets cancelled. I have only booked once with Expedia and they did actually honor the deal. A 3 night stay in a 4 star hotel in Cadiz for only €17 p/n. That's why Expedia>Booking.

This is just a fraction of all the bookings i made with booking.com. As you can see they get cancelled most of the times, which is understandable if you look at the rates. Geannuleerd=cancelled.
nk15 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.