Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Parmelia Hilton Perth - $11-$13 per Night

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2023, 7:18 pm
Original Poster

Parmelia Hilton Perth - $11-$13 per Night

Parmelia Hilton Perth - $11 to $13 USD per night when booked through Booking.com and what I'm guessing are other sites owned by Booking - SuperTravel, Agoda, Vio, rehlat.

You can book every category of room, including suites, for the same error rate.

The error starts December 17, 2023 with nightly rates of $28 to $30 through February 3, 2024. Then starting February 4, 2023 through the end of the schedule you can book rooms for $11 to $13 per night.

I have no clue if this hotel is good or bad or whether it's in a great or poor location. I'm just tracking nightly rates at hotels in several cities across Australia and this came up and thought it might help somebody.

https://www.google.com/travel/search...AAAAHQAAAAAQCw

Google Travel Calendar

Google Travel Rate Chart

Booking.com Examples

Spoiler

Spoiler

Tofino87, Reveen, Vekor and 4 others like this.

Last edited by cruser1; May 17, 2023 at 10:51 pm
Old May 17, 2023, 9:03 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: QF, VA, AC, Hyatt, Marriott
Note that rates in the original post are in USD.
Old May 18, 2023, 3:10 am

Great find, but looks like booking.com and other sites have changed the price back to normal. Rehlat and bluepillow still have the error rates.
Old May 18, 2023, 8:28 am
DTS

Programs: AS 75k, A3 Gold, AC 25k, IHG Plat
Looked at random dates in February, seems to be gone.
Old May 19, 2023, 6:10 am

Made a reservation on booking.com for next February and the total price for a 6 night stay was 120 AUD. I got an email today from booking.com, see below:We've verified that the accommodation has made an obvious mistake when registering their rates online.

They would like to offer you the option to keep your reservation, if you agree with the correct rate of 2,394 AUD
cruser1 and Rim1 like this.
Old May 19, 2023, 10:08 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by daisydog123
Made a reservation on booking.com for next February and the total price for a 6 night stay was 120 AUD. I got an email today from booking.com, see below:We've verified that the accommodation has made an obvious mistake when registering their rates online.

They would like to offer you the option to keep your reservation, if you agree with the correct rate of 2,394 AUD
Hahaha! Nope!
Boraxo likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.