Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

BRG Comparison Tool?

BRG Comparison Tool?

Old May 9, 20, 6:14 pm
Original Poster

BRG Comparison Tool?

I have been looking for a BRG Comparison tool that compares the Direct bookng price vs all other OTAs. There were 2 who launched a website to do that back in 2015/2016, but is now defunct. I wonder if there is anything out there currently that does that? Otherwise, what are the best BRG hacks I can look out for?
Old May 9, 20, 7:27 pm
Company Representative - Autoslash

Why not just use Kayak or Trivago?
crd3000 likes this.
Old May 9, 20, 7:49 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by AutoSlash View Post
Why not just use Kayak or Trivago?
because it doesn't auto monitor prices and notify me when prices drop below BRG rate.
Old May 9, 20, 7:53 pm
Company Representative - Autoslash

If you want a site that auto-monitors hotel prices, you should join the beta for HotelSlash.com. If you PM us we'll be happy to get you signed up.
Old May 10, 20, 3:31 am

Programs: BA Gold, TK E+, IB+, VS FC, Hyatt Globalist, MR Plat Prem, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by b00mer View Post
because it doesn't auto monitor prices and notify me when prices drop below BRG rate.
LOL. So you want a completely automated BRG finder? Where's the fun in that?

In all seriousness, you're not likely to find a service that will monitor prices for you, but where you under absolutely no circumstances intend to book via the website that did the work for you, giving them a bit of affiliate marketing commission. Since that website wouldn't get any revenue, it wouldn't last long.

The aggregators are your main source and you have to deal with their way of doing things...

Search this Thread
Search Engine: