Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

2nd Night Free (w/ qualifying credit card, Visa Signature in USA) - Conrad & Waldorf

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 30, 2016, 3:55 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Mbcijim10
As stated on the website: http://www2.visasignaturehotels.com/hilton-one-night-free/, the deal is dead, and has been since September 15, 2016: "Due to popularity of the complimentary night offer, the offer is no longer available. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. You can book a stay at any participating Waldorf Astoria, Conrad or Curio hotel by October 31, 2016 and receive a $75 USD Visa gift card after your stay (see promotion page for more information)."

DP: Posts #97 & #101 report receipt of $75 GC Post #101 was 5-6 weeks after Stay.
Print Wikipost

2nd Night Free (w/ qualifying credit card, Visa Signature in USA) - Conrad & Waldorf

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2017, 7:11 pm
She

Has anyone completed a stay with this offer and can verify the Free night offer is valid?
Old Jan 14, 2017, 7:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by She
Has anyone completed a stay with this offer and can verify the Free night offer is valid?
Really?
Old Jan 14, 2017, 7:34 pm

Programs: Milege+, SkyMiles, AAdvantage, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by She
Check the Wiki above.
Old Jan 15, 2017, 9:59 am
She

thanks, looks like my phone wasnt loading all the responses on the thread when i checked yesterday (only showed the first page when the deal was just announced)
Old Jan 15, 2017, 11:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K
Used the offer once in Panama (Waldorf), no problems at all. Everything honored as described.

Used the offer at the Conrad Miami, they acknowledged the offer but failed to give the bill credits without pushing. First they didn't knock off the second night, but got a manager to do that on checkout. Next, the minibar charges hadn't yet posted, but the clerk said they would post eventually and would come off with the F&B credit. They posted, and the Conrad charged my card. Right after I noticed that charge, I got a survey from them, so I bet them up a bit in the survey, and they responded and refunded them off the next day.
Old Jan 17, 2017, 6:30 pm

Programs: UA Mileage Plus, AAdvantage, Southwest, HHonors, National
Originally Posted by channa
Used the offer at the Conrad Miami, they acknowledged the offer but failed to give the bill credits without pushing. First they didn't knock off the second night, but got a manager to do that on checkout. Next, the minibar charges hadn't yet posted, but the clerk said they would post eventually and would come off with the F&B credit. They posted, and the Conrad charged my card. Right after I noticed that charge, I got a survey from them, so I bet them up a bit in the survey, and they responded and refunded them off the next day.
I had a somewhat similar experience at the Conrad Manila last week. During check-out, the one-night and $25 F&B credits were not on the bill. The one-night credit was easy for them to process, however the F&B credit took a bit longer. From what I overheard, the staff weren't sure how to process the credit. It was eventually processed but it took a bit of time. I received a survey as well and noted my check-out experience. This resulted in the GM personally emailing me to discuss my stay. Hopefully there won't be any issues with the Visa gift card.
Old Jan 25, 2017, 1:48 am
She

Just completed a 4 night stay at the Conrad Hong Kong. The first two nights were booked using the 2 Free Weekend Nt Certificates, and the last 2 nights I booked via this offer a Harborview room. They let us stay in the same room during our entire stay and honored the Visa deal without any issues. Took breakfast in the lounge on one day, then went down to the Garden Cafe for the others as it had a bigger selection. Service was a bit inconsistent but still very happy with our stay overall
Old Jan 27, 2017, 10:38 am

Originally Posted by channa
Used the offer once in Panama (Waldorf), no problems at all. Everything honored as described.

For the stay I posted about up-thread (Conrad NYC), when I checked in they specifically told me the credit could not be used for the mini-bar. Not an issue for me since I pretty much never use the mini-bar anyway (I used it at the bar downstairs). Interesting that the Conrad in Miami said that the credit would work for the minibar, I wonder if it is based on the property.
Old Feb 3, 2017, 12:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Honored with no issues at Conrad Tokyo. Upgraded from Twin City View Room to King Corner Bay View Suite.
Old Feb 3, 2017, 1:49 am

No issues at the Conrad Bangkok. They saw the free night at check in and there were no problems with the billing. Waiting on the gift card now.
Old Feb 7, 2017, 11:48 am

Data point: I received the $75 gift card yesterday for a stay that was the first full weekend in January.
Old Feb 7, 2017, 12:39 pm

Just got my gift card in the mail. Stay completed on January 15th.
Old Feb 9, 2017, 6:24 pm

This was an amazing deal.
Stayed at the Singapore Conrad.
Got my gift card 5 weeks after check-out.
Old Feb 22, 2017, 7:14 am
She

Received gift card yesterday, 4 weeks after stay completed
Old May 5, 2017, 3:32 pm

Programs: spg
Still no gift card

My husband and I did back to back offers at Arizona Biltmore mid February and still no gift card. Any idea who to reach out to? Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.