Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Dakar,Senegal,SERIOUSLY good deal!!!

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2014, 1:07 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Smile Dakar,Senegal,SERIOUSLY good deal!!!

While searching for a hotel on booking.com for Dakar,6-8 December,using the cheap to expensive option I came up with this deal,Auberge Lillas Dakar,price in Turkish currency is 0,zero. It does not seem to be a luxury option,buuut,for zero turkish lira,my expetations would be kind of on the low side!! Enjoy!!! And,please,do not complain to me bcs they did not pay you to stay!!!:-)

And,BTW,this is high season,so,requests for payed stays outside of that MIGHT JUST be sucessfull!!!

And,NO code required,only a REALY decent price,did not check out how many miles/Points they give,though!!

Last edited by geirfugl; May 27, 2014 at 1:17 pm
Old May 27, 2014, 1:38 pm

Programs: Aeroplan Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott
it will be cancelled by hotel.com for sure.
Old May 27, 2014, 1:54 pm

Hmm, interesting thread. Am looking for a hotel in Dakar for an upcoming trip next March but unfortunately doesn't work for that. Prices at zero in USD too but I also think that booking.com can and will cancel a zero res for sure (don't know about "hotel.com"...) Anyway thanks for the heads up. Interesting property though I'd be a bit nervous given the donkey in the pic. Good luck!

Last edited by gil123; May 27, 2014 at 2:25 pm
Old May 27, 2014, 2:23 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Talking

Originally Posted by gil123
Hmm, interesting thread. Am looking for a hotel in Dakar for an upcoming trip next March but unfortunately doesn't work for that. They don't use Turkish Lira in Senegal, Africa AFAIK though (and I think that booking.com will cancel a zero res for sure- don't know about "hotel.com"...) Anyway thanks for the heads up. Interesting property though I'd be a bit nervous given the donkey in the pic. Good luck!
How can you POSSIBLY be nervous abouth the donkey,seems to be a nice donkey to me,and FRANKLY,zero turkish lira IS a very good rate. Donkey or no donkey,at that price I would think a included donkey would be major advantage!! Some People always have to find the downside!!
Old May 27, 2014, 2:26 pm

Maybe you are right. But he looks like a bit of an AS.S to me

Originally Posted by geirfugl
How can you POSSIBLY be nervous abouth the donkey,seems to be a nice donkey to me,and FRANKLY,zero turkish lira IS a very good rate. Donkey or no donkey,at that price I would think a included donkey would be major advantage!! Some People always have to find the downside!!
Old May 27, 2014, 2:31 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by gil123
Maybe you are right. But he looks like a bit of an AS.S to me
Offcs Im right, A ROOM AND A DONKEY.for zero turkish lira,thats a no brainer to me!!

Anyway,we all have to manage our expectations,-if you want a world class donkey,well,then you pay,-OK,thats life!!

Last edited by geirfugl; May 27, 2014 at 2:37 pm
Old May 28, 2014, 3:40 am
jxd

Booked 5 nights just for fun. Most probably would get canceled anyway.
Old May 28, 2014, 5:12 am

Programs: SkyTeam Gold, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold
They either pulled it, or no more rooms available
Old May 28, 2014, 8:26 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA, UA, AS, DL, BA, F9, IHG Plat, HH Gold, CC Gold, SPG Gold, MR Silver
Originally Posted by geirfugl
Offcs Im right, A ROOM AND A DONKEY.for zero turkish lira,thats a no brainer to me!!

Anyway,we all have to manage our expectations,-if you want a world class donkey,well,then you pay,-OK,thats life!!
Now you just need a WG from TJ and you have a party
Old May 29, 2014, 10:08 pm
jxd

We apologise on behalf of.Booking.com.and Auberge Lilas Dakar for this error. The actual rate for Auberge Lilas Dakar is 20000xof/night for single room, and not XOF 150

as mentioned on your reservation.

Please note that without your answer within this time frame by 3days and due to the unreasonably rate booked, the booking will be automatically canceled without charge.

Please consider this offer, and contact us at your earliest convenience to confirm if you can accept it. We thank you for your understanding and we are available 24 hours a day to help reach an agreeable solution.

Thank you again for choosing Booking.com.

Kind regards,

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.