Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Huntington Hotel and Nob Hill Spa SF $67 Single Day

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2014, 12:49 pm
Original Poster

Huntington Hotel and Nob Hill Spa SF $67 Single Day

(Gone. And looks like they adjusted last room to $666. Lol)

Note that this is a non-refundable rate. When I looked on the hotel site it seems they are currently closed so this should be post-renovations if honored. Strangely the only rooms that appear bookable on hotel site are a junior suite while booking.com pre-tax rate for room listed below is a superior.

via http://extremehoteldeals.com/4-san-f...uxury-hotel-67

"The Huntington Hotel and Nob Hill Spa is being offered at a jaw dropping $67 for one day only. This is a legitimate luxury accommodation in downtown San Francisco. The location is often referred to as Snob Hill due to the presence of four hotels, among them the Huntington, that are the city's most well-known and expensive. Every room offers views of the city, a flat screen TV, and a sitting area. Located less than 15 minute walk from Union Square and Fisherman's Wharf.

Room: Superior room. 395 sq ft. Non-refundable.
Reviews: Tripadvisor (excellent reviews, #34 in SF)
Book: GONE.

Last edited by Yinzer; Mar 7, 2014 at 1:04 pm Reason: expired.
Old Mar 7, 2014, 12:55 pm

Just booked, lets see if they honor it
Old Mar 7, 2014, 12:58 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by cbb13
Just booked, lets see if they honor it
Indeed... I'm 5 for 6 on honoring (or comp) this year after a recent $15 4* stay in NY. Hope to keep the good streak going.
Old Mar 7, 2014, 1:06 pm

Fingers crossed!
Old Mar 7, 2014, 2:40 pm

Booking.com called me to say the rate was $580! Of course. Now the hotel is offering a 70% discount for $158. Decision time!
Old Mar 7, 2014, 4:16 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by cbb13
Booking.com called me to say the rate was $580! Of course. Now the hotel is offering a 70% discount for $158. Decision time!
Nice to see a hotel throw out an actual discount right off the bat rather than the bs "discounts" that are like 10% off. $158 is a great rate for Huntington. Doesn't mean you have to take it or leave it. This was a prepaid rate, limited rooms were available, only single day. I bet they honor it if you want to take the time and aren't a jerk about it.
Old Mar 10, 2014, 7:45 pm

Hotel will honor rate

My inaugural post after reading FlyerTalk for many months now.

I jumped on this deal, hoping to leverage it into a floating discount on another weekend. The Huntington didn't go for that, but after several emails back and forth (during which I reminded them that Federal agencies have been investigating/enforcing "mistake fares" in recent years, and that contracts of adhesion are often not upheld if the consumer is getting screwed) they are honoring the $58 rate. (They originally offered the $158 rate, which was classy, but I decided to drive a hard bargain and see where it got me.)

Any other stories?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.