Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Regal Shanghai East Asia Hotel From £8 executive club double 15/9/14-26/9/14

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2013, 3:25 pm
Original Poster

Regal Shanghai East Asia Hotel From £8 executive club double 15/9/14-26/9/14

Yes it's China so probably only has a very slim chance it will be honoured but it's there so I'll post it. Club room with benefits etc.

Rooms available 15-26 September from £10 prepaid or £12 refundable on preferredhotelgroup.com.

https://gc.synxis.com/rez.aspx?chain...&guestEmail=PV
Old Dec 6, 2013, 6:52 am

Programs: S*A Gold, Marriott Gold, PC Plat
Thanks OP. Please mark as expired. Rate no longer available.

Good luck to all who got in ^
Old Dec 6, 2013, 8:35 am

Red face

I got this email this morning.

Greeting from Regal Shanghai East Asia Hotel!

I am terrible sorry that the quoted price in Preferred Hotel Group had been wrongly typed and realized after few hours today. Although I have been updated, unfortunately you had made reservation already.

I would like to offer you a special price of RMB600net including Breakfast and upgrade to our Executive Club Floor so as to keep your booking. Understood it is a mistake, I hope you can accept my sincere apology and this special offer.

Your booking has been temporary hold until your further notice.

I would like your assistance to cancel your previous booking and I would do anything to satisfy you for this mistake made, please communicate direct with undersigned.

Humm what to do??? i got two rooms just in case so let start the back and forth emails.

Let hope for the best.
Old Dec 6, 2013, 8:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Originally Posted by puntos68
I got this email this morning.

Greeting from Regal Shanghai East Asia Hotel!

I am terrible sorry that the quoted price in Preferred Hotel Group had been wrongly typed and realized after few hours today. Although I have been updated, unfortunately you had made reservation already.

I would like to offer you a special price of RMB600net including Breakfast and upgrade to our Executive Club Floor so as to keep your booking. Understood it is a mistake, I hope you can accept my sincere apology and this special offer.

Your booking has been temporary hold until your further notice.

I would like your assistance to cancel your previous booking and I would do anything to satisfy you for this mistake made, please communicate direct with undersigned.

Humm what to do??? i got two rooms just in case so let start the back and forth emails.

Let hope for the best.
As always, say you you want what you booked.
Old Dec 9, 2013, 6:06 pm
Original Poster

For historical purposes are there any updates since the hotel made contact regarding this rate ?

Thank you
Old Dec 10, 2013, 7:13 pm

Smile

No updates so far , they are trying to give me the same offer and after trying to meet them half way. Now i told then i want the reservation honour and that is all.

Now just wait and see.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.