Reload this Page >

Hilton Anatole Dallas- $33 USD -Executive King

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Anatole Dallas- $33 USD -Executive King

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2013, 4:20 pm

Programs: I'll take whatever points I can get...
Originally Posted by duc1986d
Do you need a parking permit for the Hilton Garden Inn?
Otherwise I will do the same parking over there to save $19 per night
Its funny that you're paying almost as much for your car to stay the night out in the cold, as you all are in the corner suite
Old Dec 29, 2013, 12:55 pm

Originally Posted by weirdlyndon
No parking permit - just park and go.
Thanks. Gonna try the park and dash tonight ($19/night for parking is anathema to Texans)! As big as the hotel is, probably a 50-50 chance our room will be closer to that parking than the Anatole's.
Old Dec 29, 2013, 5:39 pm

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by teammjs
Thanks. Gonna try the park and dash tonight ($19/night for parking is anathema to Texans)! As big as the hotel is, probably a 50-50 chance our room will be closer to that parking than the Anatole's.
Get ready for some serious party people there. Lots of cowboys and eagles fans there right now. We are on the 16th floor
Old Jan 8, 2014, 9:17 pm

Programs: DL , AC, BA, Hhonors Diamond, IH Platinum, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
I had a great stay overall. No attitude from staff at all. At checkout, they quickly voided some erroneous minibar charges, but still had the parking on there. I told the clerk that I'd had a problem at checkin and they mentioned something about comping my parking. I summarized the situation and she quickly took off two nights.

All in all, this stay was a really pleasant surprise. The staff were very accommodating and professional.
Old Jan 9, 2014, 6:30 am

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat
Also had a wonderful stay. Agree that the staff were very professional and helpful.

I decided to park at the Garden Inn and walk over. Had absolutely no issues. Thanks again to the OP for the great rate!
Old Jan 9, 2014, 10:08 am

Programs: AA EXP, UA Platinum, Alaksa MVP 75K, Air Berlin Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by hotturnip
I had a great stay overall. No attitude from staff at all. At checkout, they quickly voided some erroneous minibar charges, but still had the parking on there. I told the clerk that I'd had a problem at checkin and they mentioned something about comping my parking. I summarized the situation and she quickly took off two nights.

All in all, this stay was a really pleasant surprise. The staff were very accommodating and professional.
Minibar issues seem to be the norm. They proactively mentioned that to me on check out - that I had been charged for water bottles - even though I'm gold. Without even opening my mouth the charges were wiped.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.