Hilton Anatole Dallas- $33 USD -Executive King

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Anatole Dallas- $33 USD -Executive King

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2013, 11:22 am

Programs: AS GOLD
Looks like it's gone. My booking shows confirmed on speedy.com with hotel confirmation #. But it won't let me pull up my reservation at hilton.com.
Old Dec 4, 2013, 12:24 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat
Has anyone stayed using this rate? Just wanted to see if there were any issues at check-in.
Old Dec 4, 2013, 1:59 pm

My wife and I are staying at the hotel now. We checked in Sunday and check out Friday. No problem checking in, no mention of the rate. I'm HH Gold so free wifi and gym (don't use). Stay and access to the Exec lounge on the 25th tower floor no problem. Upgraded to a corner "suite". Continental breakfast in the lounge and food and soft drinks in the evening (pay for alcohol). It's been a great stay except for parking at $19/night but paying only $30/night for Exec room what the heck.
Old Dec 4, 2013, 3:33 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by miklinga
My wife and I are staying at the hotel now. We checked in Sunday and check out Friday. No problem checking in, no mention of the rate. I'm HH Gold so free wifi and gym (don't use). Stay and access to the Exec lounge on the 25th tower floor no problem. Upgraded to a corner "suite". Continental breakfast in the lounge and food and soft drinks in the evening (pay for alcohol). It's been a great stay except for parking at $19/night but paying only $30/night for Exec room what the heck.
awesome. thanks for the report!
Old Dec 4, 2013, 7:04 pm

Programs: AA EP, AS/EY/AV G
I'm replying from my room on the 24th floor - no issues - nice view
Old Dec 11, 2013, 1:08 pm

Programs: UA-1K, Aegean-Gold, TK-Elite, Accor-Platinum, SPG-Gold, Hilton-Gold, Club Carlson-Gold,AMEX-Platinum
Wink Great place!

Also had a very smooth check-in experience. Got upgraded to a corner suite (also on the 24th floor) at the Towers. Executive lounge is nice too and the hotel is gorgeous!

Thanks OP!
Old Dec 14, 2013, 11:35 pm

Stayed 5 nights in Nov. for the JFK 50th anniversary. Had a corner room on the 25th with a view of the Trade Mart where the lunch was to be held, a view of Parkland Hospital mostly covered by Children's and a distant view of the Book Depository. I believe it was David in the lounge that talked football nonstop, and provided a great history of Trammel Crow. He really likes his job and was very complimentary of the owners. The hotel is a great hotel.

The electricity was being shut off at 8AM on the day of check-out for like a city inspection, so changed to a room in the atrium tower in the evening of the last night. They gave a few drinks and some food in the first floor bar to compensate, and breakfast in the restaurant since the lunge was closed on the morning of departure. An extremely positive experience.
Old Dec 21, 2013, 10:05 pm

Programs: DL , AC, BA, Hhonors Diamond, IH Platinum, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
^
I'm having the exact same experience. Corner room "junior suite" on 24 in the tower. It's a great room, oddly shaped with lots of windows. No hassles about rate, access to lounge. I had a problem with my key card after arrival, and they SAID they were going to comp my parking! We'll see at checkout. And the $13 internet charge is avoided because it's provided by ATT, and they're my service, so I have a login. So even cheaper than expected if all that pans out.

I'm actually pleasantly surprised because I've stayed at this hotel before, when it was a Wyndham, and the service was lacking. Even when it was a Loews, it had a reputation for attitude. Let's hope everything continues so smoothly.
Old Dec 21, 2013, 11:56 pm

Originally Posted by hotturnip
^
I'm having the exact same experience. Corner room "junior suite" on 24 in the tower. It's a great room, oddly shaped with lots of windows. No hassles about rate, access to lounge. I had a problem with my key card after arrival, and they SAID they were going to comp my parking! We'll see at checkout. And the $13 internet charge is avoided because it's provided by ATT, and they're my service, so I have a login. So even cheaper than expected if all that pans out.

I'm actually pleasantly surprised because I've stayed at this hotel before, when it was a Wyndham, and the service was lacking. Even when it was a Loews, it had a reputation for attitude. Let's hope everything continues so smoothly.
I stayed 5 nights at like $19 a night for parking, and had the key card problem, and lounge access key card problem, and paid $9+ to exit lot. They said the would take the $9+ charge, but had to dispute with credit card co. Annoying, but did not detract from the excellent overall stay. David said there was a certain procedure that needed to be done for the lounge access.
Old Dec 22, 2013, 10:01 am

Programs: AA EXP, UA Platinum, Alaksa MVP 75K, Air Berlin Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by BF263533
I stayed 5 nights at like $19 a night for parking, and had the key card problem, and lounge access key card problem, and paid $9+ to exit lot. They said the would take the $9+ charge, but had to dispute with credit card co. Annoying, but did not detract from the excellent overall stay. David said there was a certain procedure that needed to be done for the lounge access.
I stayed here two weeks ago. First night at Hilton Anatole, second night at the Hilton Garden Inn across the street. Being it was my first time in DFW, I paid the $19 for parking for the one night at the Anatole, but if I ever go back, I'm parking in the Hilton Garden Inn lot (free) and walking across the street.
Old Dec 22, 2013, 12:50 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat; Marriott Plat: Hilton Gold
I have several nights left for stay at this hotel. I am happy to give them to someone who could use them. Of course, all incidentals are on you. Merry Christmas. Send me a private message if interested.
Old Dec 22, 2013, 2:16 pm

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by Nicksterguy
I have several nights left for stay at this hotel. I am happy to give them to someone who could use them. Of course, all incidentals are on you. Merry Christmas. Send me a private message if interested.
PM Sent
Old Dec 23, 2013, 8:21 am

Programs: AA ExPlat; Marriott Plat: Hilton Gold
Dallas Anatole

Hi all. Thanks for the plethora of PMs. I never thought that there would be so many people in the DFW area who could use the room/nights. I have given the nights away now to a couple different people. Wish I had a lot more rooms! Merry Christmas!
Old Dec 27, 2013, 2:01 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold
Smile

Originally Posted by weirdlyndon
I stayed here two weeks ago. First night at Hilton Anatole, second night at the Hilton Garden Inn across the street. Being it was my first time in DFW, I paid the $19 for parking for the one night at the Anatole, but if I ever go back, I'm parking in the Hilton Garden Inn lot (free) and walking across the street.
Do you need a parking permit for the Hilton Garden Inn?
Otherwise I will do the same parking over there to save $19 per night
Old Dec 27, 2013, 4:14 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA Platinum, Alaksa MVP 75K, Air Berlin Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by duc1986d
Do you need a parking permit for the Hilton Garden Inn?
Otherwise I will do the same parking over there to save $19 per night
No parking permit - just park and go.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.