Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

[EXPIRED] Hilton Narita 5000 YEN/night (Facebook promo)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2012, 11:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Most

Needed an accommodation for a night at the Narita airport because didn't feel like trekking to Tokyo.

Hilton Narita is running a promo for their Facebook fans. Like the hotel on Facebook and you can book a room for just 5000 YEN. This was about 3000 YEN cheaper than their AAA rate when booked on Hilton.com.

https://www.facebook.com/narita.hilton

This is an exclusive offer available only to the Hilton Narita Facebook fans.

SPECIAL RATE of only JPY 5,000 for a one night stay including 5 special bonuses!

Bonus 1) 50% off the food menu at any restaurant in hotel*
Bonus 2) Free use of gymnasium, pool, sauna and bath house (reg. 1,575 yen)
Bonus 3) Free welcome drink upon arrival per person
Bonus 4) 2 hours late check-out: 1:00pm (reg. 11:00am)
Bonus 5) Free parking for 24 hours (reg. 400 yen)

- Booking period: Feb. 2, 2012 - Feb. 29, 2012
- Stay period: Feb. 2, 2012 - Apr. 30, 2012

There will be a total of 500 rooms available for this offer.
This offer is on a first-come-first-serve basis, so book it while you can!

Please use the campaign account and password below to make your reservation through the following link:
https://advance.reservation.jp/ishin...ang=en-US&cp=3

- Campaign Account: hiltonnarita
- Password: 548rooms

Please also note the following:
*Please make your reservation with the name you have registered on Facebook.
*Only a one-night stay may be booked with this offer.
*If you are not a fan or book more than one night or room, you will be charged the regular rate for your stay.
*Some black-out dates may apply.
*Before making your booking, please read the terms and conditions in the URL below:
(This can also be viewed from “Notes” available on the left-hand side of this page.)
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?not...62170773810541

*Bonus 1 excludes selected menus. Please also note that the Japanese restaurant "Matsukaze" and Chinese restaurant "Baien" are closed on selected days of the week, so please check in advance.
Old Feb 9, 2012, 3:59 am

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
If needing multiple nights, search for a 1 night stay and then add each night to your cart.
Old Feb 9, 2012, 5:52 am

Programs: FB,OW
thank you ^
Old Feb 9, 2012, 6:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Thanks!

This is a great way to start my trip to Tokyo. Cancelled my C&P reservation at Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay (4800 pts + $90) for my first night.
Old Feb 9, 2012, 12:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA ExPlat,EX-UA 1K, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat,
Originally Posted by holtju2
Needed an accommodation for a night at the Narita airport because didn't feel like trekking to Tokyo.

Hilton Narita is running a promo for their Facebook fans. Like the hotel on Facebook and you can book a room for just 5000 YEN. This was about 3000 YEN cheaper than their AAA rate when booked on Hilton.com.

https://www.facebook.com/narita.hilton
I have 2 adults and 1 kid will this rate work on us? when I try to book 3 persons it was saying full.
Old Feb 9, 2012, 6:48 pm

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Bonvoy Platinum, Hyatt Globalist
Thank you
Old Feb 9, 2012, 7:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by karung99
I have 2 adults and 1 kid will this rate work on us? when I try to book 3 persons it was saying full.
Not sure. Why wouldn't you put it in the comment field of the reservation with a note to send you an email if it is not possible?

I was actually already checked in at the hotel using the AAA rate when I found this offer. I just made a reservation using the link and put a note to replace my AAA one with this. All was done without any intervention of my part.

Last edited by holtju2; Feb 9, 2012 at 8:21 pm
Old Feb 9, 2012, 8:16 pm

Thanks! I needed an NRT hotel soon. Sadly with a 7pm departure I dont know what I will do in NRT all day (been to the city a few times already)
Old Feb 9, 2012, 10:26 pm

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Bonvoy Platinum, Hyatt Globalist
Looks like it's done.
Old Feb 9, 2012, 11:27 pm

Programs: UA MM, SQ KrisFlyer, SPG/Marriott Titanium
So when you access the site, it gives you a choice of rooms at different prices. How do you do this, pick one and they give it to you for 5000 yen?

None of the rooms listed are 5000 yen, yet the calendar says available.
Old Feb 10, 2012, 4:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by Jimgotkp
Looks like it's done.
I booked 2 rooms yesterday (for myself and another person for the same night). I also sent an email to the hotel asking them to add my HH number. Got an email back last night asking me to cancel one of the rooms since I'm only allowed one (my friend isn't on facebook, YET).

Does anyone know if the rooms are prepaid (i.e. has your credit card been charged already)?

Also wondering what is going to happen to my friend if rooms are no longer available. I won't cancel just yet. Maybe he can like them on facebook, and then they can split the reservation.
Old Feb 10, 2012, 9:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by margarita girl
I booked 2 rooms yesterday (for myself and another person for the same night). I also sent an email to the hotel asking them to add my HH number. Got an email back last night asking me to cancel one of the rooms since I'm only allowed one (my friend isn't on facebook, YET).

Does anyone know if the rooms are prepaid (i.e. has your credit card been charged already)?

Also wondering what is going to happen to my friend if rooms are no longer available. I won't cancel just yet. Maybe he can like them on facebook, and then they can split the reservation.
This is Japan so they are by the book. Just get your friend to sign up for the Facebook and like Hilton Narita. Otherwise just book the AAA rate for the second reservation.

These are not prepaid reservation.
Old Feb 10, 2012, 11:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WWF, Appalachian Mountain Club
Loved the Hilton Narita. Take advantage of the shuttle to the train station and do some hiking in the town. See the temple. Great way to start or end your trip to Japan.
Old Feb 10, 2012, 8:06 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Platinum, IHG Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by karung99
Just book for 2 adults. Shouldn't be a problem at a Hilton. We do it all the time in Japan at Western hotel chains. Japanese places are a different story though.
Old Feb 10, 2012, 11:32 pm

Any luck with Narita Hilton Facebook promo?

Has anyone managed to book this successfully? Whenever I try to book a room, although it shows 'Available' in the initial screen, no Y5000 packages are displayed on the booking page

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.