Mariott hotel burbank ca discount

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2011, 11:27 am
Original Poster

Mariott hotel burbank ca discount

Valentines week at burbank mariott
BURBANK MARIOTT95.00 Dollars a night
Burbank MARIOTT only 95.00 a night

for the week of Feb 8TH thru the 15th 2011 if you use promo code HOSHOSA mention (Hollywoodshow) the hotel will give u a rate 95.00 a night
the burbank mariott located at 2500 North Hollywood Way Burbank, California 91505 rooms are normally 139 dollars a night or more
the hotel is located across the street from burbank airport and close to universal studios & hollywood and only 18 miles from lax
if u book 2 nights it you will recieve 2 tickets to the hollywoodshow at the hotel FEB 12 th & 13th thats worth 150 dollars meet 60 of your favorite movie,rock & tv stars mingle get an autograph take a photo. that makes the room 20 dollars a night.

go to www.Hollywoodshow.com for more info :
Old Jan 9, 2011, 1:42 pm

I live 2 miles from this hotel
Old Jan 9, 2011, 7:07 pm

Programs: UA Silver, MR titanium
Do they offer this every time they have they celeb parties?
Old Jan 9, 2011, 7:11 pm

Programs: AS-GoldMVP,Hilton, Hyatt, Hertz
Originally Posted by yuel
Do they offer this every time they have they celeb parties?
Yes, it is a convention rate. Sometimes it is different. This is not really a celebrity party as it is a celebrity autograph show. This show is always at that hotel several times a year and various celebrities appear throughout the weekend in the convention center to sign autographs.
It is a nice show.
Old Jan 10, 2011, 10:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

They have Coy & Vance - the fake Dukes of Hazzard guys...may be worth going to yell at them for ruining such a great TV show...

http://www.hollywoodshow.com/starList.php
Old Jan 10, 2011, 2:46 pm

Programs: Hertz #1 Gold Five Star, Marriott Platinum, Southwest RR
Wow, this is a great deal for a hotel in that area, I will look into this more for my upcoming trip thanks
Old Jan 10, 2011, 4:23 pm

I stay at this hotel quote a bit and it's a really nice Mariott, recently renovated. BUT, if you are driving, you have to factor in the daily parking fee (I think it's around $15 a day and no alternatives at all in the area). Also the autograph convention is fun, I have stayed at the hotel during these conventions and although I have never attended the convention, I have always managed to bump into some of the "stars" in the lobby or front desk.

Another caveat!! The parking lot gets really crowded when they have an event in their convention center and you may have some issues trying to find a space if you come in at peak times.
Old Jan 10, 2011, 4:53 pm

Programs: UA Silver, MR titanium
Originally Posted by bhatnasx
They have Coy & Vance - the fake Dukes of Hazzard guys...may be worth going to yell at them for ruining such a great TV show...

http://www.hollywoodshow.com/starList.php
^
I might have to join you and some butt kicking and yelling since I did meet John Schneider a few months back.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.