Search

Hotel with kitchen?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2017, 2:04 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Lanson Place?
Old Oct 1, 2017, 3:43 pm

Programs: BA Executive Club
I'm not sure if they rent out apartments for stays less than 30 days but Chi Residences have 5 apartments blocks in HK all with fully furnished kitchens.
Price depends on location and of course the floor size/number of bedrooms.

http://www.chi-residences.com/en/
Old Oct 1, 2017, 4:14 pm

Programs: BA: GOLD, MARRIOTT: TITANIUM, IHG: PLAT, HILTON: GOLD
I recommend Langham Place (Cordis hotel now). We've had a residence suite there a number of times for the same reasons, we managed to make Christmas dinner in the kitchen in December. The other advantage is the residence suites have lounge access to Club L, one of my favourite hotel lounges.
Old Oct 1, 2017, 9:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by circusboy
I recommend Langham Place (Cordis hotel now). We've had a residence suite there a number of times for the same reasons, we managed to make Christmas dinner in the kitchen in December. The other advantage is the residence suites have lounge access to Club L, one of my favourite hotel lounges.
thanks....i'm debating between either staying here or at the citadines ashley....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.