Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Hong Kong and Macau
Reload this Page >

Itamae Sushi: please: have you seen their web site?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2009, 10:22 am
Original Poster

This is supposed to be a great sushi chain : Tokyo, HK, Buenos Aires, etc. How many are there? Have you seen their website where one could find all of their locations around the World?
Old Jan 11, 2009, 11:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by best
This is supposed to be a great sushi chain : Tokyo, HK, Buenos Aires, etc. How many are there? Have you seen their website where one could find all of their locations around the World?
Perhaps you can ask in the Hong Kong Forum, or in the South America Forum, depending on what you want to know.

This page lists branches (press on the link that says 'conoce las nuevas sucursales' - or should do, the accent on the e in conoce is troubling) throughout the North of South America, but I strongly suspect it's a different chain to the Hong Kong one you actually want information on: http://www.itamaesushi.com.ar/
Old Jan 11, 2009, 11:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Lifetime Diamond, CX Gold, Mrs. Pickles travels for free
Itamae Sushi is a HK chain, not a Japanese one. They opened one in Japan recently, kind of some "reverse homecoming." There are over 2,000 sushi restaurants in Tokyo. Itamae Sushi doesn't even rank in the top 1,000 places. Thank you for playing.

The one in South America is probably not related. I don't think a Japanese sushi chef in Japan would name his restaurants "Itamae". It is like naming your car repair shop "Mechanic".
Old Jan 11, 2009, 11:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Not news to Pickles, but I just found the other post in the Hong Kong forum:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hong-...lly-tokyo.html
Old Jan 11, 2009, 1:18 pm
Community Director Emerita

Please continue to follow in the Hong Kong thread.

SanDiego1K
Senior Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.